Nalis - just spotted training!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobyfox

Thought I'd let you know - I've just seen Nalis (or his twin brother) jogging in Thurcaston, obviously very keen...mind you, perhaps he was running to the Woodcutters in Rothley...

I hope and think Nalis is going to deliver the goods this season

cheers

Chris

I think he is going to be a massive player especialy in this division.

He's a good passer of the ball, and he had a field day at Arsenal when we actually passed it.

Just don't play him alongside Williams in the middle or you'll surrender the midfield completely. Williams is far more effective with a nasty bugger next to him and Tiatto seems to fit the bill perfectly.

Pretty sure Tiatto will be playing down the left hand side for us. positive in fact.

mcateer could play with williams in the middle, but ive got a feeling mcateer will be playing a lot of the season down the right, with Scowcroft playing up front. Who knows, still more players to come in aswell probably.

Tom W said:
Pretty sure Tiatto will be playing down the left hand side for us. positive in fact.

mcateer could play with williams in the middle, but ive got a feeling mcateer will be playing a lot of the season down the right, with Scowcroft playing up front. Who knows, still more players to come in aswell probably.

I think our midfeild next year is likely to be

McAteer Nalis Williams Tiatto

With Stewart and Scowcroft making appearances aswell.

Teeno said:
Tom W said:

no scowy will defo play

micky loves him, a similar relationsip 2 taylor and lewis

gagandeep said:
Teeno said:
Tom W said:

no scowy will defo play

micky loves him, a similar relationsip 2 taylor and lewis

YeR Scowy will play but may appear upfront rather than midfield.

I'm not including Williams at the moment as we haven't completed the signing yet.....

---------------------------------
Scowy McAteer Nalis Tiatto
---------------------------------

I don't think Scowy will play upfront, especially if Sir Les stays on.

Les definately won't be staying on, I'm sure Scowcroft will be playing up front next year.

Tom W said:
Les definately won't be staying on, I'm sure Scowcroft will be playing up front next year.

I can't see Micky playing Scowcroft with Dublin to be honest. We need some sort of pace upfront.....

Scowcroft said:
Tom W said:

I can't see Micky playing Scowcroft with Dublin to be honest. We need some sort of pace upfront.....

Scowy, you think Dublin will revert to playing up front? Phewwwwwww. That's very scary!!!!!!!! :cry:
I thought we bought him to play defence?

Innocent said:
Scowcroft said:
Tom W said:

Scowy. you think Dublin will revert to playing up front? Phewwwwwww. That's very scary!!!!!!!! :cry:
I thought we bought him to play defence?

No, I think he will play upfront. Elliott/Heath or Dabizas to play in the centre of defence.

Scowcroft said:
..No, I think he will play upfront..
i think you're talking out of your ar5e you moley fecker.
if MA bought DD as a striker then he is madder than i thought possible.
he will go up for set pieces but that'll be it i hope... :?

MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:

Why is he mad for buying someone like Dublin with a proven track record to play upfront in a lesser league? I would think Micky would be mad for soley buying him as a defender if that was the case. Ok, he played there for Villa alot last season, but he's better upfront. :roll:

With Sir Les seemingly going somewhere else, he's the ideal replacement....

Scowcroft said:
MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:

Why is he mad for buying someone like Dublin with a proven track record to play upfront in a lesser league? I would think Micky would be mad for soley buying him as a defender if that was the case. Ok, he played there for Villa alot last season, but he's better upfront. :roll:

let's wait and see, but i doubt we'll see much of dd starting up front.
and you cannot compare dd with fat les :wink:

nalis and both dublin will be our best players next seaon, well some of our best. it will be a nalsi freekick to bublins head and goal a lot, and nalsi will also link the midfield to the attack, what muzzy was so good at 4 us.

MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:
MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:

let's wait and see, but i doubt we'll see much of dd starting up front.
and you cannot compare dd with fat les :wink:

Dion Dublin isn't as good as Sir Les obviously, but he's better than Brian Deane. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Dion Dublin isn't as good as Sir Les obviously, but he's better than Brian Deane. :wink:
i'm better than brian deane and i'm a fat cvnt
:wink:

MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:
i'm better than brian deane and i'm a fat cvnt
:wink:

Well, not hard to disagree on the second point. :wink:

Deane scored 13 goals last time in Division 1 - Dublin is a year younger, and is twice the player. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757