Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Voice From Above

Anybody got the new ipod nano yet?

I can download pictures of the Leicester goals versus Spurs, create a slideshow, add the music and stare at these works of art all day long.

Now how sad is that?

Absolute quality.

can i have it? please.

i only have a shuffle. it is still good though, serves it's purpose

Well pleased with my Zen touch.

O Bar, on Braunstone Gate, are having a "No Wax night" on 26th Jan. (cue obvious bikini line gags).

Anyway, the idea is that you take an Ipod or MP3 player and get to play 3 songs off your machine of your choice, if the crowd likes your choices you get to complete the set of 3, if they don't then off you toddle with you muso tail between your legs.

I've been to one in London but this is the first of its kind around these parts as far as I know.

Dunc said:
O Bar, on Braunstone Gate, are having a "No Wax night" on 26th Jan.

:icon_sad: I'll get me coat....

Dunc said:
O Bar, on Braunstone Gate, are having a "No Wax night" on 26th Jan. (cue obvious bikini line gags).

Anyway, the idea is that you take an Ipod or MP3 player and get to play 3 songs off your machine of your choice, if the crowd likes your choices you get to complete the set of 3, if they don't then off you toddle with you muso tail between your legs.

I've been to one in London but this is the first of its kind around these parts as far as I know.

This is a completely stolen idea. It started out as a night in Leeds called "Stick it On" where punters got to put three songs on. The people who started this are well pissed off that it's been ripped off but I say it is a shit idea anyway so there.

Joe_Fox said:
This is a completely stolen idea. It started out as a night in Leeds called "Stick it On" where punters got to put three songs on. The people who started this are well pissed off that it's been ripped off but I say it is a shit idea anyway so there.

I doubt they can catagorically state whether they were the first place to do it, I've known places in London claim the same thing.

I went to Oz in 2001 where you could do similar albeit with CD's/vinyl.

Got the new sony aw-n3000 here, great player, shocking software, keeps causing my PC to memory dump and I think it has scrambled my harddrive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669