Naughty children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

What mischievous things did you do as a kid that drove your parents mad:102::icon_bigg

There are many things i could say, but this is one of my favourites.
Ma and Pa once gave me a chemistry set for a christmas present. Big mistake !!!!!. After reading the booklet provided i proceeded with the experiments as instructed. Heating this up, mixing one substance with another, trying this and trying that. After suddenly realizing that like most toys the picture on the front was miles more interesting than the reality.
Bored with what was happening i took a sample from every test tube in the set and mixed the contents into one larger test tube. This of course was not in the instruction manual. I then placed a cork over the top of the test tube and then held it with some pincers over the little bunsen burner. Within a short time the contents were bubbling away, when suddenly the cork popped off and the chemical mixture shot out and hit the ceiling. I cleared the mess up quickly and packed away the chemistry set before my parents had knowledge of what happened. The only snag was that the speckles that hit the ceiling did not disappear. It looked like someone had sprayed water on the ceiling. In the finish i did tell my dad that it was the chemistry set that done it, but i only told him i was following the instructions.:icon_roll Anyway my dad painted the ceiling and the problem was over:icon_bigg. Well so he thought, because after a while the spots came back again and kept on doing so for years afterwards:icon_conf.

Our family and our extended family were heading off for Xmas only due to some major mix-up they all left without me. I had to use a considerable amount of inginuity to cater for myself and defend our house from robbers.

Amazingly, a similar mix-up occured the following year landing me in a different city to my family where I foiled a robbery by the very same bad guys that had plagued me the previous Xmas.

What mischievous things did you do as a kid that drove your parents mad:102::icon_bigg

I once took a box of 6 eggs and threw them at neighbours walls.

Some of the stains were still there many years later.

Our family and our extended family were heading off for Xmas only due to some major mix-up they all left without me. I had to use a considerable amount of inginuity to cater for myself and defend our house from robbers.

Amazingly, a similar mix-up occured the following year landing me in a different city to my family where I foiled a robbery by the very same bad guys that had plagued me the previous Xmas.

I bet it really hurt the first time you tried aftershave as well didn’t it?

I once set fire to the local OAPs home in the middle of the night...just for a lark like.Wasn't a lot to do for kids in Thurnby Lodge:102:

i bet you then became famous and as a result befriended michael jackson, who proceeded to do you up the arris

Threw stones at a neighbour's greenhouse to see what would happen

Nicked fags from the pub they ran to sell to kids at school (And got a member of the staff sacked as they thought it was her)

Got expelled for non attendance (Not the coolest reason... was 21 school days in a row though)

Not as good as HF though :023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58