Neil Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
the man had his head screwed up with all the hatred he showed towards rangers fans and they took extremes on him. nottingham may seem like a safe haven after all of that

He needs to earn a living. It's not exactly like he was born and bred in Leicester now is it?

The Forest fans that I know don't want him anywhere near their club. Fat, lazy overrated tosser has been mentioned from them a few times.

I think we are overtaking them in the club with the most deluded fans competition. Everybody else can see it, why can't we :102:

I for one am chuffed to fcuk that he's gone there, it's a realistic sign of his current level of ability.

Last edited:
It's about his level - and a good signing for them

Although I suspect that Calderwood should now seriously be watching his back.....

lennon goes down slightly in my estimations.

lennon goes down slightly in my estimations.
He goes up in my estimation. He's not too proud to realise his level, he will do OK for them and get a game, he hasn't gone on an ego trip and tried to get a club with a big name and he is putting his football before his wallet.

Good for him, I wish him all the best

He goes up in my estimation. He's not too proud to realise his level, he will do OK for them and get a game, he hasn't gone on an ego trip and tried to get a club with a big name and he is putting his football before his wallet.

Good for him, I wish him all the best

i hope he gets em relegated

He is going to Forest. :icon_sad: :icon_eek: :018: :018: From the BBC.

Forest win race to capture Lennon

Lennon knows the East Midlands from his time at Leicester
Nottingham Forest have beaten a host of clubs to sign former Celtic midfielder Neil Lennon on a one-year contract.
The 35-year-old, who left Celtic last month after seven successful years, becomes Forest boss Colin Calderwood's first signing of the summer.

Lennon, however, will not be joining in a coaching capacity as first thought.

His ex-club Leicester were thought to be among several Championship clubs keen on the Northern Irishman, with whom Sunderland were also linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757