New ex-players (and managers) thread

BBC Leicester Sport

The Claudio Ranieri mural @Brucciani in Leicester is being taken down today
1f622.png

We’ve contacted Brucciani’s and they say it’s deteriorating & they’re going to store it.

Dyo2n5lW0AYLMOm.jpg

11:25 AM - 5 Feb 2019

Oh Leicester! After the gloy days we return to Semper Eadem
also TE PLA O MEE EAT & RE Y UR FEE - Their Latin motto needs restoring as well

He didn’t seem suited to their boring robotic football and what do you know? Hardly used in the busiest period of the season. I hope he ****s off in the summer and does something with the rest of his prime years.

Knew it would happen.

Knew it would happen.
Yep, same with Drinkwater, these players need agents that don’t just want the fee for getting the move done but give them good honest career advice.

Both gone from bailed on starters at clubs where they are beloved to but part player and forgotten man respectably

He knew full well that he wasn't going to get as much game time when he went. He went for the trophies and so far has won a sodding community shield. It would be poetic if Liverpool won the title this year by 3 points or less and they look back to that missed penalty....

For the record I'd rather Man City won it. I like Klopp but can't be doing with Liverpool in general..

For the record I'd rather Man City won it. I like Klopp but can't be doing with Liverpool in general..
I used to like Klopp when he was at Dortmund, and for probably his first season at Liverpool.

Since then he has become a moany, whinging little **** who always blames something other than his own downfalls.

I used to like Klopp when he was at Dortmund, and for probably his first season at Liverpool.

Since then he has become a moany, whinging little **** who always blames something other than his own downfalls.

Exactly the same as my opions of him.

He's the absolute opposite of Puel.

Be funny when he doesn't win the title and it all goes tits up

In all honesty, **** him. Ex players are exactly that. EX. I'll enjoy the memories of the marevellous contribution he made to an unbelievable achievement but that'll do. The childish behaviour when looking for his "dream move" left a sour enough taste. I hope he achieves ****ing nothing in the rest of his career,then after he retires I'll be happy to see him back at those reunion events & will applaud him along with the rest of the title winning squad when they get pulled out onto the pitch at half time during some game or another.
Most naturally gifted player ever to wear the shirt,without question. But also a mardy arsed little **** who made himself look a twat with his behaviour. Standard modern footballer in that regard.

I'd love it if he ended up at Everton (or similar) in a couple of years. The press conference/twitter feed where he'd say how excited he was with his new challenge would be the most hilarious thing ever.

He'd be a shoo in for the Insincere Bollocks Award (currently held by Joe Hart when joining Torino)

Up until the last few weeks, I'd have said Riyad was just following a similar trajectory to Bernardo's last year, sub cameos, CL and Carabao appearances before ending the season more or less a first team regular, continuing into the second season. With Mahrez it seems to be morphing into the reverse of that. It's almost like Pep thinks he's away at the African Nations Cup again.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854