New ex-players (and managers) thread

Jeffrey Bruma has just brought down Bernardo Silva and gifted ManC a penalty

I have just read the following quote:

"Kaebi is Allen's ninth signing following the arrivals of Sergio Hellings, Bruno N'Gotty, Ricky Sappleton, Carl Cort, Radostin Kishishev, Jimmy Nielsen, James Chambers and Jon Hayes."

"Kaebi is Allen's ninth signing following the arrivals of Sergio Hellings, Bruno N'Gotty, Ricky Sappleton, Carl Cort, Radostin Kishishev, Jimmy Nielsen, James Chambers and Jon Hayes."
A smashing bunch of lads!

He certainly could shoot while he was with us:

I was sat at the perfect angle for that second one and watched it fly straight into the top corner. It was straight as an arrow, fast as a bullet and the instant he hit it, there wasn't any doubt.

The Sun reporting some lazy nonsense about Drinkwater going to Roma. I'm sure it's complete horseshit but it wouldn't surprise me.

I remember thinking at the time "****, when's this stream of new players going to end?" I'm sure Allen thought he was playing Fifa 2007 and had to collect as many players as possible! Probably to help with all the ****ing flower arranging!!

Must be the worst squad in our entire history.
I think Allen was expecting this:

"Nielsen plays the ball short to N'Gotty. A quick forward pass to Kishishev who moves it quickly to Hellings. Hellings picks out a fantastic cross field pass to Sappleton who makes a strong run down the wing. He cuts inside and puts in a brilliant ball. Cort with the bicycle kick.... What an extraordinary goal that is and Leicester get their fourth of the game."

What he got was:

"Cort loses the ball once more...."

To be fair, I don't think Allen knew much about any of them. It was 'bent Mandy' and his merry band of agents at work. Allen was the gullible fool.

Josh Gordon puts Walsall 1 up at Sunderland.

Potential accumulator killer there.

Chief ring lickee James Pearson puts Macclesfield ahead at Yeovil.

Don't know if this has been mentioned (checked quickly with Blaarev) but Pontus Kåmark announced the other day that there will be some kind of tournament on the weekend of 18 May at KP with all the O’Neill era players invited and some more recent too. Kåmark was most excited to play with some players he hasn’t played with before though “like Marcus Bent” (he’s a good egg, Pontus)

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854