New ex-players (and managers) thread

I think only one of his wives gave him a card.
Incidentally, just in case anyone thinks this is some kind of an unfounded slur, it's from my very trusted source, Pule NG. https://www.pulse.ng/sports/footbal...-was-the-right-move-to-marry-2nd-wife/lrgd5f5

Super Eagles star Ahmed Musa has insisted that he made the right move to marry a second wife.
Musa who has been married with two kids, wedded his second wife, Juliet Ejue in May.
have learnt that the Leicester City’s first wife Jamila is not ready to divorce him but amidst all of these, Musa insists he has made the right decision.

"Marriage is not new to me but I believe it was a right move to make when I did," Musa told .
"The past remains in the past. I'm happy now and I think well and I can focus on my game which suffered a bit."
According to a insider, Musa’s first wife Jamila is not ready for divorce and that her only issue with Musa’s plan to marry a second wife is the religion of the new woman.
“Juliet is a Christian and while Jamila does not have a problem with it, she is confused,” the source revealed.
“She does not have a problem with Musa marrying a second wife, he’s a Muslim, she always knew it was just a matter of time before he got himself a second wife.
“But she is a Christian and Musa is a Muslim so she does not understand it."
Musa and Jamila have two kids together, their son born in 2013 and their daughter born in August 2015.

My wife spent years working for the NHS, in the community, with Alzheimer’s patients. It’s a shocking condition.

Craig Levein has been sacked as manager of Hearts and will also leave his role as director of football.

However, a Hearts statement confirmed Levein will see out his contract, which expires next summer, while working to "develop and improve the structure of the backroom and youth operations".

Johnny Hayes, whom we let go 10 years ago, is starting for Celtic away at Lazio!!!
They are 1 down after 8 minutes
Could get messy!

To think I used to live Italian football.

About as bad as Scottish these days

Ben Mee and Woodseh both on the scoresheet at Turf Moor.

edit. Mee’s goal ruled out.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756