New ex-players (and managers) thread

I am loving this from Drinkwater. It's a stupid post but you can't help but love it.
His career really has gone down the shitter.

Well - in so far as he hasn't realised his potential. He's still playing football and making 120k a week I imagine.
He realised his potential in 2016. That was as good as he and his career was ever going to get.

A l
He realised his potential in 2016. That was as good as he and his career was ever going to get.
I think that's fair, he was signed from Manchester United who clearly thought he wouldn't make it in the first team off a good loan at Barnsley. If you have told him then that he'd win the league, play for his country and move to a 'big club', we'd probably assume he had a Scottish grandparent and was Celtic bound

I've said it before, his career was destroyed when Hodgson didn't pick him for the Euros in 2016. He'd just won the league, was Man of the Match in his England debut, and was then left out in favour of an unfit Jack Wilshere. I don't think he ever really recovered from that.

I am loving this from Drinkwater. It's a stupid post but you can't help but love it.
His career really has gone down the shitter.

Well - in so far as he hasn't realised his potential. He's still playing football and making 120k a week I imagine.

It made me laugh but Drinkwater can hardly blame Lampard for how his Chelsea career has played out - he was on their scrap heap before Lampard arrived

Chilwell dropped by Tuchel for first proper game in charge. Chelsea 10th in league. Shaw probably nicking his England place and now on the bench. Turning into more of a Drinkwater move than a Kante move.

Strange how harshly we all, including me, view Chilwell.

A local lad. Came through the ranks, playing for England while at the club, and we made a small fortune on him.

What exactly is it that rubs people the wrong way? He seems a bit soft? A bit flash? Overrated?

Strange how harshly we all, including me, view Chilwell.

A local lad. Came through the ranks, playing for England while at the club, and we made a small fortune on him.

What exactly is it that rubs people the wrong way? He seems a bit soft? A bit flash? Overrated?
Summat summat summat pashun summat

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463