New ex-players (and managers) thread

He plays for a rival team so I’m not at all delighted about his form. Having said that, while I agree that he never would have fulfilled whatever potential he has, with us, when he left I had no ill feelings toward him.
Me neither, as I assume most sensible fans had realised that with umpteen opportunities with numerous managers had had failed, miserably to deliver time and time again.

He was only going to progress elsewhere.

Ranieri in talks to become new Watford manager.

I didn't even realise they'd got rid of their existing manager, but I suppose it's over a month into the season so I should've guessed that.

He plays for a rival team so I’m not at all delighted about his form. Having said that, while I agree that he never would have fulfilled whatever potential he has, with us, when he left I had no ill feelings toward him.

Not sure we’re rivals with Everton any more…

Seems like a good decision to me on Ranieri’s part. Whatever the does there he’s gonna get sacked and get a nice pay off. The only downside is having to spend time in Watford.

Watford's not so bad. A lot of listed buildings and plenty of green spaces, including the biodiversity rich Cassiobury Park, and scenic areas like the Colne Valley and the Chilterns nearby. The beautiful town of Amersham is less than 12 miles away. I suspect londonfox has never been there.

Watford's not so bad. A lot of listed buildings and plenty of green spaces, including the biodiversity rich Cassiobury Park, and scenic areas like the Colne Valley and the Chilterns nearby. The beautiful town of Amersham is less than 12 miles away. I suspect londonfox has never been there.
I have been to Watford on quite a few occasions. I must have missed the good parts. And I haven't been there in 20 odd years so if it's not so bad now, then I take back my criticism.

I have been to Watford on quite a few occasions. I must have missed the good parts. And I haven't been there in 20 odd years so if it's not so bad now, then I take back my criticism.
It's a lot more than 20 years since I was there!

I don’t imagine a lot of Leicester players or the manager live in the city centre, so I wouldn’t worry about it. They’re all probably out in the county, whereas Watford players have Hertfordshire or London to live in, so I’m sure they’re struggling by ok.

Huddersfield is arranging a sponsored walk in honour of Frank Worthington today. The proceedings will be split between the Alzheimer’s Society and Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854