New ex-players (and managers) thread

I was playing that game with a mate where you take turns to name people with a first name ending in the first letter of the last person’s surname. Leicester players only edition. So; Riyad Mahrez - Mark Davies - Danny Drinkwater - Davie Gibson - Gary Coatsworth etc etc.

I was given David Oldfield. I still can’t think of a anyone who played for us whose first name begins with O.

Can one of you please help me so we can continue the game? Ta.

I was playing that game with a mate where you take turns to name people with a first name ending in the first letter of the last person’s surname. Leicester players only edition. So; Riyad Mahrez - Mark Davies - Danny Drinkwater - Davie Gibson - Gary Coatsworth etc etc.

I was given David Oldfield. I still can’t think of a anyone who played for us whose first name begins with O.

O Gary, Gary . . .

We had a Belgian defender called Olivier Suray on trial when O’Neill was here. Allegedly played a game for the reserves but I wasn’t there so can’t confirm. Never signed. Got mixed up in match fixing in Finland a few years back.

We had a Belgian defender called Olivier Suray on trial when O’Neill was here. Allegedly played a game for the reserves but I wasn’t there so can’t confirm. Never signed. Got mixed up in match fixing in Finland a few years back.
I knew you’d come up with something like that you absolute pervert x

Oliver Beeby. Played one game in 1955/56

Boc is relaxing in the sun beside the Chesterfield Canal and football is the last thing on his mind. I knew Wilf's first name started with an O though.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463