New ex-players (and managers) thread

Ademola Lookman scores his 10th League goal of the season in his 19th game, against Juventus

Also bagged two in the cup game

Shit though, inneh?

He's being played as a centre forward which would never have happened had Rodgers kept hold of him. Three of his goals were penalties too.

He was fecking useless on the right. He'd have been in ahead of Barnes by now though.

Maybe it's a bit like when we had Kane and played him left wing.

Played right wing a few times actually - last time out he was there and scored two

Also there tonight

The Italian league though.....his goal tally could be decided prior to kick off over there.

The Italian league though.....his goal tally could be decided prior to kick off over there.

The PL really can't speak, especially in terms of defending

Anthony Knockaert has joined Huddersfield on loan

Stick Cags up front. Worked with Walshie, why not now?

Especially on one New Year's Day against Huddersfield!!

I was there. It was probably one of the greatest Leicester City performances I've ever seen.

Of course the main takeaway from that was Chris Wood's incredible debut. I thought we'd found ourselves a 25-goal-a-season Championship striker, but he went on to score four the following season.

I was there. It was probably one of the greatest Leicester City performances I've ever seen.

Of course the main takeaway from that was Chris Wood's incredible debut. I thought we'd found ourselves a 25-goal-a-season Championship striker, but he went on to score four the following season.
Bizarre to think he (Wood) was not a key part of our promotion season, due to the change in fortunes for JV and his partnership with Nugent over the same period.

But also fair play to NP, during the promotion campaign he brought in Mahrez for Knockeart.

Bizarre to think he (Wood) was not a key part of our promotion season, due to the change in fortunes for JV and his partnership with Nugent over the same period.

But also fair play to NP, during the promotion campaign he brought in Mahrez for Knockeart.

You're right. I remember in Vardy's first season our very own homer homer said he was "a non-league player through and though" or something along those lines, and that observation was reasonable at the time.

We could not have foreseen his incredible transformation the following season scoring 16 goals and 10 assists, never mind scoring goals for England only two years after that.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854