New ex-players (and managers) thread

Let's not close the thread, but maybe just get back to its original topic?

I think we all just need to move on from this discussion in this thread. Clearly no one is going to change the other side's mind.

Back to ex-player discussion...

Anyone see that our ex full back Ben Chilwell scored at the weekend?
Yeah. Pity the wet, soppy bellend was so shite for us.

We need to get Justin playing how he did at LB when he first started there for us. He got his England call up based on how brilliant he'd been there. Of course, when he was fit after his layoff, Rodgers played him at RB.... gimp.

Eh what? I presumed this whole conversation was because he was up a creek with a paddle?
Well, it should be that, yes, but it seems to have got diverted into one about keeping illegal immigrants out. I mean, I hold Rodgers responsible for a lot of shit but that particular one, no, not even I could hold him accountable there.... and believe me I've tried.

One ex and one nearly ex player.

2007, Jimmy had a pen in his hand and Martin Allen told Mandy to **** him off
Yeah, he was next in the line for Mandy's 'definitely not crooked' transfers, to which Martin Allen rightly told him to stuff it.

I think there was an under the cosh episode in which Allen discusses coming downstairs in the Marriott and saw Jimmy, said hello and what are you doing here and he responded 'signing for you'.

We need to get Justin playing how he did at LB when he first started there for us. He got his England call up based on how brilliant he'd been there. Of course, when he was fit after his layoff, Rodgers played him at RB.... gimp.
I completely forgot James Justin existed.
Haven’t heard an update for a while about his recovery.

Have we ever had Justin/Ricardo/Castagne all fit at the same time I wonder…

I completely forgot James Justin existed.
Haven’t heard an update for a while about his recovery.

Have we ever had Justin/Ricardo/Castagne all fit at the same time I wonder…
JJ isn't registered to play for the rest of this season.

Paddy McCarthy has replaced Viera at Palace on a temporary basis.

Slimani has scored for Anderlecht against KP’s Belgium toy OH Leuven today. Wasn’t aware he had moved there.

He made an appearance for us in the League Cup and two more in the FA Cup… but nothing in the league that season…

‘When I won the league with Leicester….’

****ing idiot.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757