Speculation New kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Nose

Leaked online.

To me, this appears to be the perfect kit to wear in a relegation battle, looks cheap and shit.

Is the badge on the piss?

Mmmmm I just love the superfluous stitching across the chest and the gold and white arm bands. Fab-u-lous.

Saw this on Facebook - apparently that website has had leaks for most club's kits.

Hope it's not right for ours though! It's not necessarily a terrible design, just looks so cheaply put together! The needless seam across the the top of the chest/bottom of the V-neck are the worst bit

At least the shirt will match the football we’re being subjected to. Boring as ****.

Doesn't matter how shit it is nobody will see you wearing it whilst sat at home watching Leicester

The new Leicestershire cc stuff is much nicer. Which is mental as I have been berating them via social media for their shit shirts and complete lack of fit for purpose online shop.

They seem to be getting their shit together and I would rather support that and buy a shirt than any of the tripe we serve up.

That’s horrendous. I mean, I don’t buy football shirts anyway these days because I’m a grown man. But ****ing hell.

I can't remember the last time any team had a kit that was well-received. They're all shit really.

Mmm... I really liked the past two home kits from adidas, this one looks terrible. Who makes these decisions?

A well known Chinese website is advertising this kit from multiple suppliers so it looks like even though they are knock offs the design is legit.

Some kits are demonstrably better than others (I'll still on occasion grab an away shirt if I like it). This one is genuinely appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263