Speculation New kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a long way from being a Savile Row tailor, but the daft curved seam that runs across the chest of the shirt makes it pull into wrinkles in all of those photos, no matter what position they're all in. Looks daft.
Aye, makes it look too tight across the shoulders.

I can’t stop watching this car crash.

Very unusual way to unveil the new kit, and no pre-hype at all. Strange these days.

The kit actually looks better than the leaked pictures, but maybe that's just well photographed/edited

There is nothing about this that isn’t hilarious. Jamie Vardy in full match kit just twatting around on the pitch all alone for no reason — as he surely must do every day — interrupted by a random Thai man via a technical impossibility and engaging in awkward conversation as the weather changes rapidly around him.

Do you feel that? Yeah you do. That’s your pride in your football club shrinking rapidly to a fraction of its former size.

Looks a lot better than the leaked version.

Never usually one to buy shirts until they are cheap anyway so not bothered either way.

Quite like the Thailand touch too, not so much the aesthetics but nice touch from the owners.

Interested to see what away options we go for though doubt will see anything as good as this seasons pink shirt.

Hopefully we go for something a bit different again but continue to pull it off well.

What the **** have I just watched?
Jamie Vardy in full match kit just twatting around on the pitch all alone for no reason — as he surely must do every day — interrupted by a random Thai man via a technical impossibility and engaging in awkward conversation as the weather changes rapidly around him.

Jamie Vardy in full match kit just twatting around on the pitch all alone for no reason — as he surely must do every day — interrupted by a random Thai man via a technical impossibility and engaging in awkward conversation as the weather changes rapidly around him.
Krap

Went to the club shop today to get the new kit for my nephew, have to say the kit looks better close up. The Thailand sponsored shirt is not available until November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757