New Manager ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Who will be our next manager ??

Odds from #####. Book will close daily, or betting could be suspended at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who do you think it will be ??

Odds from #####. Book will close daily, or betting could be suspended at any time.

:icon_lol::038:

Can we have a poll so we can really express our choice?

Is the betting on who we think it will be (in which case, I'll put all my vcash on my choice), or who will actually be given the job.

My original post now amended !!! Be careful with your 25 vcash :icon_wink

can we have odds of 20/1 on warnock thats what it is at ###### ive just put a tenner on it so if he is appointed it won't quite be the worst day ever :)

can we have odds of 20/1 on warnock thats what it is at ###### ive just put a tenner on it so if he is appointed it won't quite be the worst day ever :)

No, it's 12/1 on #####.

Awesome ive just looked on ###### & its gone to 12 to 1 so i checked my bet & i have got odds of 20 to 1 so i am lucky why would it have just changed? :)

Awesome ive just looked on ###### & its gone to 12 to 1 so i checked my bet & i have got odds of 20 to 1 so i am lucky why would it have just changed? :)

Warnock was 12/1 when I started this book at 5.14pm

Prices are changing all the while, so it looks like it went up to 20/1 and back down to 12/1 within a short space of time.

Warnock obviously isn't fancied by the bookies, he's currently joint 5th favourite.

Warnock was 12/1 when I started this book at 5.14pm

Prices are changing all the while, so it looks like it went up to 20/1 and back down to 12/1 within a short space of time.

Warnock obviously isn't fancied by the bookies, he's currently joint 5th favourite.

I don't think that means anything though! anyway i hope i do lose ive only made the bet as a mechanism to cope with warnock becoming our new manager if it happens

Booked closed, will re open as and when ##### start taking bets again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47