New seats in stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Wow.. just in case we needed reminding who owns the club - "The Pride of Thailand".
What were you expecting? For them to rename the stadium but leave Walkers branding everywhere?

What were you expecting? For them to rename the stadium but leave Walkers branding everywhere?

I'd go a step further. Surely we have to start taking account of our Thai fan base in the fixing of kick off times.

Most of our global support will be on GMT+7 hours. So we need to think about Saturdays more in terms of a 9am KO and evening matches starting no later then 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

... we need to think about Saturdays more in terms of a 9am KO and evening matches starting no later then 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

The club really does need more armchair supporters to come up with more of these hair-brained ideas.
:102:

wah wah... nope, but today we have a Thai village at the King Power stadium sponsored by King Power; that's King Power as in King Power, the biggest duty free in Thailand.

wah wah... nope, but today we have a Thai village at the King Power stadium sponsored by King Power; that's King Power as in King Power, the biggest duty free in Thailand.
Well observed.

The club really does need more armchair supporters to come up with more of these harebrained ideas.

About time they turned the ill-fated 'Fusions' restaurant into the UK's best Thai restaurant. A not so harebrained moneyspinner for sure.

The club really does need more armchair supporters to come up with more of these hair-brained ideas.

Thank you - I was afraid that you might not like my helpful suggestion....given that you have to travel up from near on the Southern hemisphere to watch home games.....and when i feel like being an armchair supporter I'll do that and when I feel like attending games, I'll do that too. And at least I can spell!

Thank you - I was afraid that you might not like my helpful suggestion....given that you have to travel up from near on the Southern hemisphere to watch home games.....and when i feel like being an armchair supporter I'll do that and when I feel like attending games, I'll do that too. And at least I can spell!

And when you feel like moaning **constantly** we're sure you'll do that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263