New Signing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Eyup Lads.Me first post.this is a bit bout me.
Name:Danny Mcmillan
Life long Leicester fan
Played for Leicester for 6 years after going for trials.
Position:Defensive Midfielder
Goals last season:2
Sent off:5
met most players trained with Reserve team twice last season and Tomi Petrescu is amazing.Never played in reserves game though.and i got runner up in managers player of year last term.

We start training in 4 weeks so a nice long break.I can sometimes get transfer gos but only if i suck up to Neil whos the manager. oh yeah i dont know if u know but Boca Juniors have pulled out of comp replaced by Maritmo of Portugal.
U might have seen me before i was a ball boy last season and i had to wave round that ****in alliance and leicester circle every home game. Nay questions just thought id clear who i was up!

hi macca. look forward to your posts and insider information! 8)

Ill keep ringing Neil to try and get some inside info but he normally gets arse on and tells me to get lost but ill keep pestering.
A few players that i think have the potential to break through.
Obviously me! :wink: No joking i av benn told by corky that if i keep my head down i could make it.Im aiming to play a few reserve games next season.
Mark Calon-Striker scored 27 goalz last year.Played 2 reserve games
Lee Palmer-Bit of a big head but he's a brilliant goalkeeper nobody really likes him coz he used to play for forest and he supports them :twisted:
Tyak Barnes-he's 4ft summet :shock: he's tiny but he's lightning quick and has a good cross on him not sure if he'll make it coz of his height sound though.

Dats bout it!

Macca said:
Lee Palmer-Bit of a big head but he's a brilliant goalkeeper nobody really likes him coz he used to play for forest and he supports them
that'll go down well with us fans then :shock:
we may be needing a keeper soon...

Cheers mate im loving the pic.What a legend.Wish i could attack like Muzzy but i cannot shoot to save me life my 2 goalz that i scored.one was a header from a corner and the other was a cross in and i just taped it in.I was wll chuffed and i did a cartwheel :roll:

u never no u could be chantin me name in a few years hpoefully ne way.ive got to calm me temper down though i sometimes let me head go and i fly in.all 5 red cards were straight red.one for headbutting but the other player played up on it.Two two footed tackles.one for callin the ref a [email protected] i lashed out when we were playin brentford this lad kept kickin me and puttin in sly little punches and the ref dint see it.so on a corner i went up for a header and gave im a rate elbow in face bust his nose.It was like elliots against birmingham.Proper funny and wen he was on floor i gave him a kick in ribs tink dat got me sent off but it was worth it.Only problem iz that everytime u get a yelow u pay a fiver even if its not your fault.And a red is a tenner.

Have you played for the U-17's Danny? I've not heard of you before, i watch the U-17 & U-19s home games sometimes. I used to have a website for the lcfc academy but thats recently been took down :cry:

Petrescu said:
Have you played for the U-17's Danny? I've not heard of you before, i watch the U-17 & U-19s home games sometimes. I used to have a website for the lcfc academy but thats recently been took down :cry:

Watch out for Petrescu he'll stalk you :wink:

Welcome Macca. You are the future of Leicester City :D

Welcome Macca :D

What are your thoughts on which academy players will break into the first team in this coming season..?

Cheers youth i hope im the future :D.Last season i felt i could have done a bettter job than some players id av gave me all anyway. uve probly seen me play i wore the number 8 shirt last year.Bout 5ft8 skinhead tenaciuos tackler.Yeah ive posted on there before.Ive been told this evinin by me mate gary who works at Leicester that theres gonna be another signing 2moz a defender dunno if itz true any1 else erd owt.

Macca said:
Cheers youth i hope im the future :D.Last season i felt i could have done a bettter job than some players id av gave me all anyway. uve probly seen me play i wore the number 8 shirt last year.Bout 5ft8 skinhead tenaciuos tackler.Yeah ive posted on there before.Ive been told this evinin by me mate gary who works at Leicester that theres gonna be another signing 2moz a defender dunno if itz true any1 else erd owt.

There was mention of Danny Coles who plays for Bristol City - Young, promising defender, so it could be him......

Looks certain that Jason Wilcox will sign - That will probably be confirmed tommorow. :roll:

Only trained wiv reserves twice but Tomi Petrescu iz amazing. err....... Levi (the gangsta) porter iz a good player when i was in the englnd u-15 there was one player called lewis grayson he was brilliant played for Arsenal if he's mantained the same standard we should snap him up. O Gradys v.good.James dunno ow 2 spell last name that aussie wat a stupid accent.Then theres Lewis Tozer solid defender.Out of these probly say Petrescu to come through first.

Oh yeah forgot to say 23rd of july u-17 v reserves at belvoir trainin ground ure chance to check me out(Petrescu) :cry:

Hi mate nice to have you posting on here mate !

Hey Do you know my mate who played for the Under 14's last season and Under 15's this season coming , his name is Ashley Chambers ?

No mate i ant erd of him.There also 2 new players in for next season in u-18 only know one of em tho jamie lee got released by Charlton and Micky Adams actually met him and he signed proffesional contracts straight away must be good dunno where he plays tho.Im hopin to sign pro dis season.Il be gutted if i dont :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757