new signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

gagandeep

the new signing is a striker, that is all i can say. this is 110% certain, i kno we are in talks wiht a striker.

gagandeep said:
the new signing is a striker, that is all i can say. this is 110% certain, i kno we are in talks wiht a striker.

since when have you had a source?

New Striker

Gagandeep is correct. The new player in question IS a striker as MA said so on LCFC World. He expects an answer after the week end.

If anyone on here listens to Radio Leicester they would also know who the new man is rumoured to be!

Babylon said:
gagandeep said:

since when have you had a source?

see told you i was right, can't believe micky told everyone on the radio though.

Micky says on LCFC World: "We've made an offer to a player. I'm just waiting to see if that's acceptable, I hope it is. A striker. We're getting there in terms of squad-size."

If it really was said on RL then there is no harm in saying the name here. No point in withholding information except for the self-gratification of having people beg you to tell them.

please micky dont or doh go there,he is shite,yet what makes me laugh is that he has been linked with top clubs for years,yet he is a poor emile heskey :shock:

Ashov said:
Does that mean Dion is at the back ?
I wouldn't have thought so the way he's been knocking goals in during the pre-season so far.

Sunderland are giving trials to strikers Nathan Blake, formerly of Wolves, and Mark Burchill, currently of Portsmouth.

Sunderland manager Mick McCarthy told the club's official website: "They've both done well. We've got three games this week so it is hard to get a proper look at them in a game situation in training although they did join in with the first, second and third year scholars yesterday.

"They've done well but we really need to see them in a game. I've no doubts about their ability. Burchill had a great record for Celtic and Blake's record has been good wherever he has been.

"Birchill can't play on Sunday because he is a Portsmouth player but Blakey could because he's a free agent."

Maybe its not nathan blake?

Micky said:
Sunderland are giving trials to strikers Nathan Blake, formerly of Wolves, and Mark Burchill, currently of Portsmouth.

Sunderland manager Mick McCarthy told the club's official website: "They've both done well. We've got three games this week so it is hard to get a proper look at them in a game situation in training although they did join in with the first, second and third year scholars yesterday.

"They've done well but we really need to see them in a game. I've no doubts about their ability. Burchill had a great record for Celtic and Blake's record has been good wherever he has been.

"Birchill can't play on Sunday because he is a Portsmouth player but Blakey could because he's a free agent."

Maybe its not nathan blake?

mayb eits not maybe it is :wink:

I'm sure he'll only be cover anyway, so not too much of a problem.

I did expect it to be a midfielder though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757