New Signings????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

As Craig and Mad Biker seem to be in the know on the transfer front. Are there any more coming in the near future?

new signings

There should be a few more soon because were back in training on the 28th June, although i dont think even Dublin and Williams will be signed by then so we might just about have a 5-a-side!!

i think hughes is about to sign as are several others we should see lots of players by next weeks I.M.O.

Scowcroft said:
Craig knows nothing, he's just a slightly more intelligent version of Cainy. :lol: :wink:

Cainy - IQ 6.25
Craig - IQ 54 :wink:

gagandeep said:
i think hughes is about to sign as are several others we should see lots of players by next weeks I.M.O.

i'd be happy with hughes

lazzer said:
gagandeep said:

i'd be happy with hughes

Me too, i think he can 'do a job' for us next season :roll:

new signings

Id be happy with Hughes but he has had offers drom Prem clubs so dont get your hopes up too high, my guess is Charlton.

Re: new signings

dpjfox said:
Id be happy with Hughes but he has had offers drom Prem clubs so dont get your hopes up too high, my guess is Charlton.

You could be right.

Charlton have said that they have completed 2 signings, but they can't announce them until July 1st.

Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

You could be right.

Charlton have said that they have completed 2 signings, but they can't announce them until July 1st.

unlike city who go spouting their mouth off before anything is signed. I still think it will come back to haunt us!!!!!

Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

You could be right.

unlike city who go spouting their mouth off before anything is signed. I still think it will come back to haunt us!!!!!

I think the reason for announcing it was to boost season ticket sales......

It wouldn't surprise me. :roll:

do u think thatch is one of charltons signings they were interested in him not long ago? :?:

Disco_Dave said:
do u think thatch is one of charltons signings they were interested in him not long ago? :?:

:shock:

Probably. Actually more than likely :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371