New Training Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'd be better off building a new any way. There is not exactly ample parking around the stadium and Leicester's roads get very busy on a matchday. We'd be better off looking at somewhere else out of the center just off the M1 or something....
No, the stadium needs to be as close to the centre of town as possible.

It is the heartbeat of the city and moving it to the outskirts destroys this. Have you ever been to the Madjeski Stafium?

Even if you arrive late there's more than enough places to park. May pay a little extra but meh.

I think we'd be better off building a new any way. There is not exactly ample parking around the stadium and Leicester's roads get very busy on a matchday. We'd be better off looking at somewhere else out of the center just off the M1 or something....
From someone who lives in the city centre you are kidding, right? You must be

Walking to the stadium and the stream of fans getting thicker and thicker is one of the best experiences. If everyone can just drive and park you instantly lose atmosphere.

Move it outside the city ffs. No.

Well that post went down well...

I love walking into the city on Matchday, even though I live a 30 minute drive from Leicester a few times a season my wife & I will stay at the holiday Inn & walk along the canal & then after the game have a few drinks on the way back, it's part of the whole match day experience & having a stadium on the outskirts would kill that.

I live quite a way out in the sticks. Whilst parking might be easier in an out of city stadium (I find I have to walk further away these days with permit holders only signs everywhere) I would really miss the atmosphere and excitement building up the nearer I get to the stadium. Just as Fox Franks has described.

Brexit all over again

That is some development.

It's going to be huge

Golf course for the players for some of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673