New Training Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Training ground update, looks awesome.

FF to 20 minutes onwards.

There doesn't appear to be much visible progress since the last footage from about six weeks ago. Still a long way off.

I'd seen it suggested that the contractors fecked up the main building completely and had to redo a lot of it. No idea if this is true but could explain things.

There doesn't appear to be much visible progress since the last footage from about six weeks ago. Still a long way off.

I'd seen it suggested that the contractors fecked up the main building completely and had to redo a lot of it. No idea if this is true but could explain things.
Yes the builder bit is apparently true, they used the wrong cladding inside, bit it only came to light once completed.

As Leicester City appear to not want to update their fans on this, see some pictures from a random twitter account instead.

Came across this on a Facebook group. Photo of the training ground’s main building (is it an indoor football pitch?) glowing on the horizon. Taken from Sileby.

Attachments

• AE3B4852-05AF-47BC-870D-D0406C15D260.jpeg
    AE3B4852-05AF-47BC-870D-D0406C15D260.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 47
Came across this on a Facebook group. Photo of the training ground’s main building (is it an indoor football pitch?) glowing on the horizon. Taken from Sileby.
Knowing our planning and foresight this image is just proof that we built our new training complex on a nuclear waste dump. The land was cheap, though.

It's now 10 weeks late and still not a word from the club about it.

Nice of them to keep us informed about the biggest investment by far that the club has ever made.

It's now 10 weeks late and still not a word from the club about it.

Nice of them to keep us informed about the biggest investment by far that the club has ever made.
Honestly, this isn’t one I’m bothered about. If there’s nothing new to say, I’d actually rather not have bland, pointless updates every few days. Last they said was September, so if we haven’t heard any more in the next 3 weeks or so, then I’ll be concerned.

Rodgers on training ground

“That’s a little bit of time away. It looks fantastic and is progressing very well. There’s no timeline on it yet, but we’ll be in it this season for sure. At the right time, we ‘ll get across. It’s been put back because of the pandemic.”

“That’s a little bit of time away. It looks fantastic and is progressing very well. There’s no timeline on it yet, but we’ll be in it this season for sure. At the right time, we ‘ll get across. It’s been put back because of the pandemic.”
“This season”

This is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366