New Training Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Forest are going to replace their tent with a portacabin to compete with premier league teams.
That goes to show how long ago it was that Forest were in the premier league
They can't even compete in the championship and that alone is brilliant :038:

What's the point in having a perfect indoor pitch if you train outside when it's -3 and the ground is hard as feck?

1610052632930.png

Someone working on it told me the 1st team won't ever be using the indoor pitch.

Can't remember why though and possibly bollocks
We have gone all Spinal Tap about the training ground we are keeping the labels on stuff and no one is allowed to touch the indoor field. Team selection goes up to 11.

Fabulous.

During my occasional forays into corporate employment I was always fascinated by the prevalence of these sorts of utterly pointless awards that absolutely nobody cared about & hardly anyone had heard of. Took me a while to realise that they exist almost solely to provide perks for staff that can be written off against tax in ways that cash bonuses etc can't.

Go to the awards, get free food, free booze, free night in a nice hotel, free entertainment (never up to much that to be honest) Occasionally free prostitutes too but apparently that was mostly in the financial sector which I never worked in. A very British type of low level, slightly sad corruption.

Nice buffets though.

...Go to the awards, get free food, free booze, free night in a nice hotel, free entertainment (never up to much that to be honest)...

I went to one of these once and the entertainment was bloody brilliant. They had a bloke called Don McClean who'd I'd seen on the television occasionally and wasn't expecting much but he was very very funny. His after dinner speech ripped the piss out of the company and the management (who to be fair seemed to not mind at all), I was totally surprised at how good he was.

I went to one of these once and the entertainment was bloody brilliant. They had a bloke called Don McClean who'd I'd seen on the television occasionally and wasn't expecting much but he was very very funny. His after dinner speech ripped the piss out of the company and the management (who to be fair seemed to not mind at all), I was totally surprised at how good he was.
Is that the Brummie bloke with 400 teeth? Must be in his 70s by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757