Post Match Newcastle 2 Leicester 0 - EFL Cup QF

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Lacked quality on the ball”

How many months has he said that for? .
Do some work on the training ground you ****ing bell piece

He looks like he’s about to cry

****ing crap from start to finish as expected. Has Top got eyeballs or what? I wouldn't trust Ridgers with another penny lest we wind up with another 4 or 5 who he can't get a tune out of in a few months time while the rest of the squad casually rots around him....

When asked about transfer window and needing reinforcements.

“I’ve talked consistently about that for a year”

I don't get how we were so strong at the back for five matches before the world cup. As in, I know that isn't good enough and we need more, but how has it gone from horrendous, to solid and great results to terrible again? Is it just momentum? I'm confused, because unless I'm very much mistaken, we were defending resolutely and playing with some intelligence in October and November. What the **** is happening.

Also, yes the team should have some drive, desire and work as hard as possible so in that respect it isn't good enough. But...Rodgers is right, our recruitment has been dog shit.

I think I'm over football tbh

I can't get angry about them any more. I try but it's false. I really can't be arsed to give a shit what happens. They're a bunch of millionaires that couldn't give a shiny shite about the club.

Clubs that do well have a connection between players, staff and fans. There is nothing there at the moment. The players aren't playing for us or the coach. The coach doesn't give a shit. So why should we?

I’ve been playing pool in Syston tonight. Thought I might be able to avoid this but they had it on the TV in the Midland. Ruined my evening having to watch that shitshow.

I can't get angry about them any more. I try but it's false. I really can't be arsed to give a shit what happens. They're a bunch of millionaires that couldn't give a shiny shite about the club.

Clubs that do well have a connection between players, staff and fans. There is nothing there at the moment. The players aren't playing for us or the coach. The coach doesn't give a shit. So why should we?
Agree with this second bit. I went along tonight as I am local to Newcastle. On 77 mins there was a stoppage in play and Perez was receiving treatment right by our technical area. Another player (Barnes I think) was standing next to Perez. I watched Rodgers and he basically stood with his hands in his pockets in the corner of the technical area furthest away from our two players watching them but he didn’t move. Meanwhile in the Newcastle dugout Eddie Howe had about 3 players round him and he was animatedly giving them instructions. Crap story I know but I think illustrates the second part of BN’s post!

Outside of the ****ing clown show at our club, Spurs are being bought by Qatar.

We’re a turd floating in an ocean of ****ing toxic waste.

**** football.
I really wish someone would buy our club. We have incompetence running through the club from the top down.

Oh dear, toys out of the pram!

Unless you follow one of the "big clubs" who can spend a hundred million pounds in each transfer window - and give away the players that don't fit in, then you have to be prepared for the tough times.

It was diabolical. It was so awful to watch I switched off the TV after their second goal.
In all the years I've followed Leicester, I can't ever remember not waiting to see it to the end of a match, either at the ground or on TV (and there's been some shockers over the years), yet our 'performance' last night, following on from the dross served up since the restart, was more than I could bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757