Pre Match Newcastle Vs Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitzo

I'm expecting the 7 changes to be reversed as I'm sure everyone is, apparently Cags was fit enough for only 30 mins today so hopefully we get into a position Sunday where we can bring him on. Personally I'm done with Iheanacho, I wouldn't have him in the squad at all and would do all I can to find a buy for him, Slimani might at least hold the ball up or get onto a cross if he plays. A new striker, preferably one that can also play wide, so they can get plenty of game time with us, should be our main priority

Kasper

Justin Fofana Evans Castagne

Ndidi Tielemans

Albrighton Maddison Barnes

Vardy

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Soyuncu, Thomas, Mendy, Praet, Under, Perez, Slimani​

Newcastle are dogshit.

That Joe Lintern lad is guaranteed a hattrick given how unbelievably shite he is. He makes Nacho look like a conference player.

Scored a couple of absolute belters there last season.

A proper first XI will rip these to pieces like.

He makes Nacho look like a conference player.
Hate to say it but my 15 year old lad does. I thought Nacho was going to improve but nah.

Hate to say it but my 15 year old lad does. I thought Nacho was going to improve but nah.
My comment was about how shite Joe Lintern is.....Nacho is actually better than him. So Lintern is bound to score as we're generous like that. Winds me up that those 2 can have a cosy retirement after being shit at football for 4 years and I was shit and had to get a job tbh.....

My comment was about how shite Joe Lintern is.....Nacho is actually better than him. So Lintern is bound to score as we're generous like that. Winds me up that those 2 can have a cosy retirement after being shit at football for 4 years and I was shit and had to get a job tbh.....
Aint real life a ****in' shitfest eh. We live, we learn and then we just ge the **** on with it and hopefully we smile. Happy Holidays Fitz - and the rest of you all.

If there are still 96 Clubs in the league - 94 of those are currently in a worse position than little old Leicester - they're all dogshit

Well this lot should be feckin knackered after tonight

Chances this will be postponed now??? Pretty bang on no?

I'd go 3412 vs these as we need to play solid and try and ensure the win to keep pace.

Schmeichel
Fofana Evans Soyuncu
Justin Ndidi Tielemans Castagne
Maddison
Vardy Barnes

Arguably we could play 4231 with either Evans or Soyuncu dropping down replaced by Perez or Albrighton

Schmeichel
Justin Fofana Evans Castagne
Ndidi Tielemans
Albrighton Maddison Barnes
Vardy

Subs: Ricardo Soyuncu Mendy Perez Praet Under Amartey Ward Thomas

This squad, even with nine subs, means that players like Morgan, Fuchs, Choudhury Iheanacho might not feature in the match day squad of 20 when we are at full strength. Morgan and Fuchs are great to have around as has been proven this season when we have injuries. This shows that for next season we will need new signings or emerging youth to step up at CB, DM and striker to ensure a big enough squad with the right blend of youth and experience.

I'd say Dewsbury-Hall, Tavares, Leshabela and Sowah are the emerging talents all in attacking midfield or wide positions, so we are going to need to go into the transfer market in summer when about 4 or 5 will have moved on: Gray, Slimani, Benzoic, James - potentially Morgan, Fuchs and Choudhury

3 centre backs against Newcastle? No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757