news

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

anyone any ideas on which minor royal was the subject of the sex and drugs blackmail?

I also fear for the safety of the queen, this guy with the worst comedy beard was seen near her today...
king_abdullah_saud.jpg

I also fear for the safety of the queen, this guy with the worst comedy beard was seen near her today...
king_abdullah_saud.jpg

I saw him on the news earlier & was really disappointed that he didn't bitch slap the Queen & tell her to walk behind him.

That's the trouble with these Saudis, no consistency

he looks like mike read with a tashe and beard painted on badly

I can't sleep either chap. :icon_bigg
Just waiting for the current mrs mk to feck off to bed so i can watch ramsey's kitchen nightmares. I've got this computer art nailed though, eh?:icon_wink

Just waiting for the current mrs mk to feck off to bed so i can watch ramsey's kitchen nightmares. I've got this computer art nailed though, eh?:icon_wink

I thought that just finished.

You've got Damien Hurst quaking in his boots. :icon_bigg

I thought that just finished.
sky +

what was fcuk on about you being at interbuild?
I was up there today, not as many scantily clad bints around this year. But a couple of right sorts. Miss bacofoil dress was worth the train fare!

sky +

I was up there today, not as many scantily clad bints around this year. But a couple of right sorts. Miss bacofoil dress was worth the train fare!

We have a stand there to try and generate new leads, pretty dour with the current market trend.

Nice to see all the stands featuring useless contraptions not viable in the building trade jam packed with young skirt holding clipboards, just wouldn't be an exhibition without them. :icon_lol:

Just as well seeing that the current Mr Mk is not getting any
the current mr mk had a most fulfilling weekend thank you squire.:icon_wink

& we're off for a weekend away without the kids in 10 days.

:045:

TeefLove.gif

:057:

Just waiting for the current mrs mk to feck off to bed so i can watch ramsey's kitchen nightmares.

Bet you loved it didn't you,In Brighton or them 'Fruits' mincing about in the Restaraunt and the big Lovey who owned the gaff,no wonder you waited until Mrs MK went bed...You disgust me

Bet you loved it didn't you,In Brighton or them 'Fruits' mincing about in the Restaraunt and the big Lovey who owned the gaff,no wonder you waited until Mrs MK went bed...You disgust me

It really was the gayest episode ever.
I'm surprised Gordon didn't suggest pollock in poof pastry for the menu.

It really was the gayest episode ever.I'm surprised Gordon didn't suggest pollock in poof pastry for the menu.

And MK waited for the Missus to go to bed whilst he watched it alone...theres no smoke without fire

sky +

I was there too :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58