Next manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t mind a bit of Jokanovic, the Fulham manager. He’s fiery, engaging, hard and has Fulham playing lovely fast paced football.

I wouldn’t mind a bit of Jokanovic, the Fulham manager. He’s fiery, engaging, hard and has Fulham playing lovely fast paced football.
Did well at Watford too.

Montella fired by Sevilla.

I'd be happy with that. And even happier if he brought Sessegnon with him.

I have no earthly idea how Brendan Rodgers gets a mention, honestly.

Why in the world would anyone want him?

"I woke up here on Monday morning as manager of Celtic. Believe it or not the sky is blue here in Glasgow and I'm in the best job in the world. I absolutely love it.

" I would love to work in the Premier League again but I'm hopefully going to be coaching for another 20-odd years. So it's no time soon".

This is what he said (today's Metro) in relation to any thoughts he might be having about the Arsenal job, so I doubt if he will be interested in any vacancy that we might have.

"I woke up here on Monday morning as manager of Celtic. Believe it or not the sky is blue here in Glasgow and I'm in the best job in the world. I absolutely love it.

" I would love to work in the Premier League again but I'm hopefully going to be coaching for another 20-odd years. So it's no time soon".

This is what he said (today's Metro) in relation to any thoughts he might be having about the Arsenal job, so I doubt if he will be interested in any vacancy that we might have.
Money talks. Stevie V told us so.

It's a gas.

Easiest, certainly. Are they the same thing?

Easiest, certainly. Are they the same thing?

I would think it's a pretty great job. Paid a fair bit for doing **** all. I don't find it odd that he'd be considered by us but over the last few days I've seen him linked with Arsenal and Chelsea....proper Rolf

Leave off Brendan, he’s basically a chilled out entertainer.

The powers that be haven't got a ****ing clue what they are doing when it comes to managers.

They must just stick a load of names in a hat

It's ok this time, though - BN has sent them a list

Well times have definately changed. In all the "Who will the next manager be" threads (and there have been so many) this one is a first.....nobody has even mentioned him yet ...... and given him the chance to turn it down before offered....it's just not the same anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757