Next manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to the Totally Football pod last night and they have Euro journo's on talking about it and how we are becoming an unattractive job because the second something goes wrong you are fighting the dressing room, that is the perception outside of the club now

I was listening to the Totally Football pod last night and they have Euro journo's on talking about it and how we are becoming an unattractive job because the second something goes wrong you are fighting the dressing room, that is the perception outside of the club now

Or just to Julien Laurent or the Russian bloke, whoever said it.

I listen to several different football podcasts and it’s only since a couple of weeks that they’ve noticed we aren’t playing at all well. Leicester just aren’t an interesting topic at the minute but they’ve got find something to say.

Or just to Julien Laurent or the Russian bloke, whoever said it.

I listen to several different football podcasts and it’s only since a couple of weeks that they’ve noticed we aren’t playing at all well. Leicester just aren’t an interesting topic at the minute but they’ve got find something to say.

One of the few downsides of winning the league is that we’re no longer allowed to complain, ever. Ever.

With a friend tonight, having a moan about our form,and the 5-0, and I’m just being told..we’ve been spoilt...expectations are too high...you’ve had a good season and done well. And I didn’t mention sacking the manager. No matter what has come before any team should be able to moan about a 5-0 defeat to CP.

I’m just being told..we’ve been spoilt...expectations are too high...you’ve had a good season and done well.

All very true. We should all listen to friends who tell us the truth.

League position is all fine with me. Spoiling us is a massive stretch though. When football has any entertainment taken away from it then what's the point? I'd sooner go and watch cricket than one of our games.

League position is all fine with me. Spoiling us is a massive stretch though. When football has any entertainment taken away from it then what's the point? I'd sooner go and watch cricket than one of our games.

Oof that's taking it a bit far!

Paddy Power already taking bets on our next manager.

Ranieri at 50/1 is tempting...

I'd sooner go and watch cricket than one of our games.

I could have gone to watch my home county at Grace Road yesterday. That would have been even more painful.

It would be easy to argue too that we have been spoilt. Many of us have even said the the title win did exactly that.

Or you could have gone to Chester-le-Street where the match is being played.

Ah yes. Good point, well made.

Yes there is some truth in that, and we have been spoilt, of course we have. But that doesn’t mean we should never complain about a performance or run of form again. Pretty much any response I ever get to having a moan is to the effect of “well you can’t really complain can you”

Yes there is some truth in that, and we have been spoilt, of course we have. But that doesn’t mean we should never complain about a performance or run of form again. Pretty much any response I ever get to having a moan is to the effect of “well you can’t really complain can you”

You have to bear in mind that the fan base includes a few geezers who seemed to get a bigger kick out of invading Yeovil and similar football outposts in the third tier than winning the Premier League. No names of course. They know who they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757