Nice Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was mooted a long time ago. Might be the case if Coyne goes. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Craig said:
Scowcroft said:
I can't see Harper wanting to sit on the bench in the Championship.
So you doubt me again? :wink:

I'm not doubting you, I'm doubting your sources. :p :wink:
well mr scarecrow... last time you doubted my sources, they were unfortunately correct :cry: It is definately not a nice day :twisted:

If Steve Harper signs with the club, I'm afraid that probably means that Ian Walker is also leaving the club. Harper is under contract with Newcastle through 2007 and is on Premiership wages. And he's unhappy sitting the bench behind Shay Givens and the only reason he'd want to move would be the guarantee of being the first choice keeper. And Newcastle were asking a million for him last month as a transfer fee. I don't see us paying that much for him, so maybe its a 12 month loan. And I don't paying his Premiership wages and Walkers. So if Harpers coming I imagine that means that Walker is also joining the exodus away from the club.

Or maybe this is just another dodgy rumor.

desert fox said:
If Steve Harper signs with the club, I'm afraid that probably means that Ian Walker is also leaving the club. Harper is under contract with Newcastle through 2007 and is on Premiership wages. And he's unhappy sitting the bench behind Shay Givens and the only reason he'd want to move would be the guarantee of being the first choice keeper. And Newcastle were asking a million for him last month as a transfer fee. I don't see us paying that much for him, so maybe its a 12 month loan. And I don't paying his Premiership wages and Walkers. So if Harpers coming I imagine that means that Walker is also joining the exodus away from the club.

Or maybe this is just another dodgy rumor.

probably another dodgy rumour

Craig said:
Newcastle goalkeeper

Sorry Craig but you have really just put 2+2 together here. Steve Haper was talked about a while ago on this board, I suspect you have read MA interview on the offical site in which he states that will we sign a new keeper tomorrow and taken a guess that it will be Haper?

jsut a thought?

We are signing a keeper tomorrow & Craig has just pulled Harpers name up as we were linked with him previously.Any keeper we get is more likely to be a free transfer

Brenfox1 said:
We are signing a keeper tomorrow & Craig has just pulled Harpers name up as we were linked with him previously.Any keeper we get is more likely to be a free transfer

Is what I say :D

Craig said:
Fox Fan said:
Brenfox1 said:

:roll: We'll see

I fink Craig will be correct in his findings.

rotherhamfox said:
Craig said:
Fox Fan said:
Brenfox1 said:

:roll: We'll see

I fink Craig will be correct in his findings.
It's all bullshit, just like Ferdinand leaving and Williams joining :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758