No Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox in the Box

What makes it worse for Adams, is after bringing in has beens and players he used to coach, shows a distinct lack of depth of knowledge of players, and if he had the bottle to put in the youngsters who did so well in pre-season (and now have been dumped and wondering if they will ever get a chance) then the crowd would have more patience than a team of O.A.Ps who have never really made it and certainely won't now, my only concern with getting rid of adams is the muppet we will get to replace him.

Please can the Keep the Faith nonsense stop, i'm glad the glory boys have gone, although i'm baffled why the away fans can do what they want i.e standing but L1 can't??????, can see some flashpoints against the likes of forest, cardiff, millwall if this continues against the stewards.

I agree with you about the point on being more patient with group of players if they are being used to build a team, although I got a hammering for saying it about a week ago.

How much worse would we be if we threw in some of the younger talent?

I really hope we get out of this mess with MA still in place but I feel he has made a rod for his own back on this occasion.

I am firmly in the Micky Adams to stay camp, although I do believe if we are still hovering above the relegation zone come the end of October it is time for a change. I do agree that the youth could do no worse than some of our players that were out there (blake, gillespie etc.) but there are a lot of hypocrites on this board. So many people were praising the squad that Micky Adams had built before the season began, but are now blasting them saying they never should have been bought in the first place, and that Micky should go because of that. Hypocrites.

It wouldn't be anyworse and i'm only guessing here, but i imagine an 18,19 year old would make more of an effort as they need to establish themselves in the game than a 34 year old last payday has been.

At least thats what Derby fans have got to cling onto.

I am firmly in the Micky Adams to stay camp

Yes I agree, he should stay camp.
No way should he go all butch at this stage of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573