Non-League 2022-23

One from up your way, Fitz:

The wife is from dunston and all the inlaws still live there. If this game wasn't on the kids' leaving day at school i probably would've attended this. Pretty tame stuff for Dunston tbf.

The wife is from dunston and all the inlaws still live there. If this game wasn't on the kids' leaving day at school i probably would've attended this. Pretty tame stuff for Dunston tbf.
Yeah one of my cousin’s kids goes to school there. Always sounds interesting, although she’s a hard working kid so does ok.

The Steve Wraith guy they're on about is the bellend who did the funeral thing for attention a few years back. Bloke is an absolute whopper.

F1lebt3WYAUnd1D.jpeg

The Steve Wraith guy they're on about is the bellend who did the funeral thing for attention a few years back. Bloke is an absolute whopper.

View attachment 17867
He may well be.

But that stuff on Twitter is deeply disturbing. I have a fair few friends who would be/are considered to be dodgy as **** in various ways. My brother is a complete mentalist arsewipe.

So that makes ME fair game too does it ? A bloke I knew many years ago & often shared a pint with ended up a convicted rapist. I'm therefore suspect as well then is that it? I can think of at least half a dozen known criminals of various types that I've been friendly with over the years & thats just as I sit here typing this. Given time I could come up with a fair few more.

This vigilante shite can **** off. Being a dickhead isn't illegal yet & we'd all better hope it never is.

It's in print. That makes it libel. I'd have these ****s on the end of legal proceedings before they could ****ing blink.

He may well be.

But that stuff on Twitter is deeply disturbing. I have a fair few friends who would be/are considered to be dodgy as **** in various ways. My brother is a complete mentalist arsewipe.

So that makes ME fair game too does it ? A bloke I knew many years ago & often shared a pint with ended up a convicted rapist. I'm therefore suspect as well then is that it? I can think of at least half a dozen known criminals of various types that I've been friendly with over the years & thats just as I sit here typing this. Given time I could come up with a fair few more.

This vigilante shite can **** off. Being a dickhead isn't illegal yet & we'd all better hope it never is.

It's in print. That makes it libel. I'd have these ****s on the end of legal proceedings before they could ****ing blink.

I doubt the stuff on the flyers are the motive in all honesty. He's made a career about obsessing over some dodgy types (a family called the Sayers) and used his media job(s) to try and push them to be as famous as the Krays. Most people in the North East are sick of his weird obsession being pushed on them...a lot of people wouldn't know who the family were if it wasn't for daily puff pieces in the paper by this bloke. word on the street is he's pissed off people who the Sayers have wronged at some point during his worship of them.

I doubt the stuff on the flyers are the motive in all honesty. He's made a career about obsessing over some dodgy types (a family called the Sayers) and used his media job(s) to try and push them to be as famous as the Krays. Most people in the North East are sick of his weird obsession being pushed on them...a lot of people wouldn't know who the family were if it wasn't for daily puff pieces in the paper by this bloke. word on the street is he's pissed off people who the Sayers have wronged at some point during his worship of them.
Yep. Sounds like a prize dickhead to be sure. But if thats the case then attack him on that. Accusing someone of horrific shit because you think he's a twat is a worrying trend & social media makes it all too easy.

Falsely accusing someone of something like that is , in my book , about 25% less awful than being guilty of it. make something like that stick & your life is effectively over. I genuinely wouldn't wish it even on people I have genuine hatred for.

Yep. Sounds like a prize dickhead to be sure. But if thats the case then attack him on that. Accusing someone of horrific shit because you think he's a twat is a worrying trend & social media makes it all too easy.

Falsely accusing someone of something like that is , in my book , about 25% less awful than being guilty of it. make something like that stick & your life is effectively over. I genuinely wouldn't wish it even on people I have genuine hatred for.

Totally agree on false accusations etc.
...but that's why I've said it's less likely to be the true motive as those involved probably don't want to make it ridiculously obvious who they are....hence choosing this as an excuse.

This bloke has wronged wrong'uns in his desperate life quest to be a gangster's moll. They're not going to do stuff like this and blame it on something he's publicised that they've done for obvious reasons. The guilt by association thing might be a motive but i highly doubt it as why are they also claiming that 3 of the Sayers are also going to be deceased. Unless it's been in one of his many daily puff pieces about them I've heard nothing about noncing by the other 3 named.

Totally agree on false accusations etc.
...but that's why I've said it's less likely to be the true motive as those involved probably don't want to make it ridiculously obvious who they are....hence choosing this as an excuse.

This bloke has wronged wrong'uns in his desperate life quest to be a gangster's moll. They're not going to do stuff like this and blame it on something he's publicised that they've done for obvious reasons. The guilt by association thing might be a motive but i highly doubt it as why are they also claiming that 3 of the Sayers are also going to be deceased. Unless it's been in one of his many daily puff pieces about them I've heard nothing about noncing by the other 3 named.
As I get older, sicker & more ****ed off with the world generally I feel like I'm running out of sane & measured solutions for stuff.

Maybe just napalm the whole town & be done with it? I dunno.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463