Norovirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Anyone got it yet ??

I've had 1 driver ring in sick with it this morning, who blatently doesn't have it. I've now got another driver claiming they have it. All they hear is 100,000 peopl a week are getting it, so they must have it. ****s :098:

I will get it.... sods law as Im starting a new job on Monday.

Am a real baby when it comes to being sick too!

I had a really good shit this morning, it was a bit sloppy, maybe I have it? I do feel the need to leave work, now.

Anyone got it yet ??

I've had 1 driver ring in sick with it this morning, who blatently doesn't have it. I've now got another driver claiming they have it. All they hear is 100,000 peopl a week are getting it, so they must have it. ****s :098:

Its typical of everything nowadays..a few people gets the shits and suddenly its don't go out,its a big epidemic,hundreds are in hospital:icon_roll

I had a stomach bug over Christmas, I've no idea if I can give it a posh name, but it meant I got out of various family events over the holiday.

mrs DV had it, lovely vomiting skills

then i had it and lost about a stone through the squits

didn't miss a day off work (haven't since the day after Stevie Claridge scored in the League Cup final)

but was a space cadet on NYE

not sure if guts are right yet, will keep you all up to date

Delightful

I felt you needed to full details.

mrs DV had it, lovely vomiting skills

then i had it and lost about a stone through the squits

didn't miss a day off work (haven't since the day after Stevie Claridge scored in the League Cup final)

but was a space cadet on NYE

not sure if guts are right yet, will keep you all up to date

Sounds like a good diet plan, I might try and get it.

:icon_lol: thats what i thought :icon_lol:

Maybe we could have a “pox party” where someone with it hangs around with us for a couple of hours until we start shitting through the eye of a needle. The carrier could charge per infection.

Maybe we could have a “pox party” where someone with it hangs around with us for a couple of hours until we start shitting through the eye of a needle. The carrier could charge per infection.

sounds divine...

Bring A Bog Roll Party :102:

bit more difficult with a thong i suspect :102:

Don’t go mentioning your thong round here YV, you will have some of these kids dropping spunk droplets all over the place!!:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48