Post Match Norwich 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can’t believe the lack of mentions for the Iheanacho goal. You’ve all been fisted into submission.

oh it was ****ing stupid. Oh so stupid.

I do think it’s killing the game and I’ve long been an advocate for technology in sports.

it’s being run by ****ing idiots though.

What, the goal which should’ve stood? Just like the Man Shitty hand ball and cvnting Villa?
Through all those we looked like we didn’t care enough to remonstrate

I only hope BR has a plan...

oh it was ****ing stupid. Oh so stupid.

I do think it’s killing the game and I’ve long been an advocate for technology in sports.

it’s being run by ****ing idiots though.
I’ve lost track of the thread because I’m quite, quite smashed but maybe you were one of the posters bagging on Chilwell? He’s not my cup of tea but... I can’t be arsed to sway/one eyed read through the thread again but I don’t think you can read anything into the performance POST that decision. It must be so so so demoralising for the players. They’re not thick, they must know. We saw the same thing against Cheating Plastic City last weekend. It’s ****ing bollocks.

The ball hits the defender on the arm before it touches Nachos mitt, but he gets penalised!
****ing crazy!
Here’s one to ponder, Ball comes to Chilly in our box, accidentally touches his arm, he lampoons it up the field. Vardy runs on and scores.
VAR says handball in build up, but hang on, he’s a defender in his own box. Do they have a penalty ?

I’ve lost track of the thread because I’m quite, quite smashed but maybe you were one of the posters bagging on Chilwell? He’s not my cup of tea but... I can’t be arsed to sway/one eyed read through the thread again but I don’t think you can read anything into the performance POST that decision. It must be so so so demoralising for the players. They’re not thick, they must know. We saw the same thing against Cheating Plastic City last weekend. It’s ****ing bollocks.

And yet our players don't seem to react like other clubs players and our manager refuses to actually strongly condemn these pathetic decisions after the game.

We're so ****ing soft it's unreal.

The ball hits the defender on the arm before it touches Nachos mitt, but he gets penalised!
****ing crazy!
Here’s one to ponder, Ball comes to Chilly in our box, accidentally touches his arm, he lampoons it up the field. Vardy runs on and scores.
VAR says handball in build up, but hang on, he’s a defender in his own box. Do they have a penalty ?

I can only assume you didn't see highlights of Burnley v Bournemouth the other week.

****ing crazy!
Ah the Wilson conundrum, he’s mentioned this a few times on football weekly

Why didn’t we sign anyone in January again?!

Apart from a 5th choice centre back who couldn’t even get on the bench when we played 3 at the back.

Why didn’t we sign anyone in January again?!

Apart from a 5th choice centre back who couldn’t even get on the bench when we played 3 at the back.
And it isn’t like we haven’t all be saying for about 3/4 years that if anything happens to Vardy we are ****ed.

And it isn’t like we haven’t all be saying for about 3/4 years that if anything happens to Vardy we are ****ed.

I don't think Kalechi was the problem. He got into some great positions.

Vardy has been wank this year so not sure how people think we are all of a sudden a different team with him in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757