Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me you're joking. One 4-0 win and Holloway is the finest manager in the land and the team is an all conquering unit. I think there a few managers in the CCC that might argue that, not to mention those in the prem. All conquering, didn't we just lose three on the trot. You definately aren't speaking for me but then again, Ive got more than JUST ''an ounce'' of intelligence.
I agree it was a good result, but lets not go ott

:056:

Oops - shocking post.

last time leicester scored 4 goals this season we lost a manager :) just for the record.

scoring 4 goals at home is a good thing, but the main thing is that the home form as improved alot since IH has come here and we needed that, we need to get maxiam points at home, but we need to remeber it is only 3points it doesnt do much takes us a bit futher from the bottom and we need to gave consistany, im worried that we might feck up again away agaisnt cov sum which i am hoping doesnt happen at all

Tell me you're joking. One 4-0 win and Holloway is the finest manager in the land and the team is an all conquering unit. I think there a few managers in the CCC that might argue that, not to mention those in the prem. All conquering, didn't we just lose three on the trot. You definately aren't speaking for me but then again, Ive got more than JUST ''an ounce'' of intelligence.
I would have waited for him to actually "tell you" before going on that little trip.:icon_lol:

Post of the year :023:

Don't worry about it mate - I was just being my usual sarcy and acid self.

For the record, it was a good result and much as i enjoy a bit of gloom and doom, I welcome the 3 points because the football is appalling enough in this league without us dropping a division. My take as I posted during the transfer window is that Holloway has done enough in transfer/ loans business to more or less ensure survival - whether there will be any significant improvement next season that meets MM's aspirations is anyopne's guess.

Last edited:

I believe the phrase in the common vernacular is

WHOOOOOOOOOSH!

BM of the day has to be the PA for starting thousand of junior BMs off with his Huuuummmmmeeee after he'd scored.

I had to think twice about the meaning of his comment to Norwich fans about getting caught up in the caravans on the A47.

Then I realised what he really meant!

Getting back to the match, I forgot to mention that I thought Oakley had a great game, calm under pressure, broke up the limited attacks they had and used the ball well.

Bill Anderson may be a complete tosser, but even he couldn't get it this wrong

From the team that broke the 'Ollie Out' story last week:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/02/18/sfglei118.xml

A fantastic article - on a trying day it has brought a ray of sunshine .

The bit I liked most was Holloway's recount of the "forlorn faces" when he first arrived at the training ground. I don't want to upset the BMs - but it did cross my mind -only for a split second of course - that I hope their little faces didn't appear down because of his arrival. Obviously not - and I will now wash my mouth out.

Really enjoyed the game, I know its only one game but it was a good display, they deserved to be two up before the sending off and at times used the advantage well - pulling Norwich across the pitch. Hume was much better and Oakly was involved regularly. I though Mattock struggled from the kick off, we was off the pace and when he went off we looked better.

As for turning the corner - well lets wait and see.:023:

Really enjoyed the game, I know its only one game but it was a good display, they deserved to be two up before the sending off and at times used the advantage well - pulling Norwich across the pitch. Hume was much better and Oakly was involved regularly. I though Mattock struggled from the kick off, we was off the pace and when he went off we looked better.

As for turning the corner - well lets wait and see.:023:

id go along with that and to add to it i thought howard and kisnorbo had great games and clapham and dj werent as good as the rest..hume motm

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58