Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done City I will eat my words I never thought that 4 nil was possible at this stage. Hopefully it will pick up now our home form is much improved. :038:

Have we been on championship yet?

Just watched The Championship, nice to see some good, confident finishing for once.

Hume's pass was quality and the challenge on Stearman was terrible and fully waranted the red card that followed. Well done lads.

Anyone see Logan get well and truely fooled for stockport.

Player stood behind him when he put the ball down, then he got sent off for dragging him back.

Why?, vindictive Cnut. Typical behaviour pattern of a brainless BM.

Good game, for the first time in a long, long time the other team were shiter than we were.

4-0 wasn't a fair scoreline but at least it papered over the cracks for a short while.

Hume - MOTM, and one of the best passes I have seen at the Walkers to set up Howard's goal.

However, couldn't give a shite about the performance if we win, but I didn't see anything to send me into the next game without concern.

Job done, satisfied.

Just thought it would be the same as last time we won and we didnt see you for a week.

Whats a BM??

And you think that was for footballing reasons? Unbelievable.

Everything that anyone says or thinks or does is dependant on Leicester City

Everyone knows that

if you think different then you are not a true fan :018:

Pleased with the win obviously, but not getting carried away. Hopefully it will give them some confidence going forward.

Exactly my thoughts.
Not going to go on a negative rant though, cos it's not often we get a 4-0 home win!

It does need to be something they can build on though, cos it'll all be worthless if we lose next week to that scum.

I'm quite happy this weekend for a change!

How do people make this kind of mistake? The game at Coventry is next Saturday, the 23rd of February. We are at Cardiff on 1st March!

I'm glad you don't make my travel arrangements.

The blokes sat behind me were just as bad!
One was asking the other who we played next, and then said we haven't got a home game for three weeks, obviously not realising we have one before that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58