Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton fans seem to think he played boring football and their new man is getting their players to play to their full potential.
The new guy has made them a better team. They’re gonna ****ing muller us next Saturday

I haven't listened to RL for a while. Listening now and Piper is speaking quite well about the situation. I agree with nearly everything he is saying.

I haven't listened to RL for a while. Listening now and Piper is speaking quite well about the situation. I agree with nearly everything he is saying.
His voice can be a bit annoying and someone else may articulate their points better but I think he usually speaks a lot of sense and good to hear from a fan who has some connection with how things should work.

Harvey Barnes - two fantastic chances - fluffed them both.

Brennan Johnson - two fantastic chances - took them both.

That's the game really.

Aside from that, it was two really, really poor sides wasting everybody's time with piss poor football not worthy of the top league in the country.
Yep. I only saw the last 5 of the first half and all of the second and I wish I'd totally forgotten about the game.

We give the ball away so often these days. It's a sick joke and painful to watch.

I took my lad to watch Salford. It was excellent.

He’s had the right approach throughout this season. He knows.

We have all known (well, most of us, apart from Pop)

But he’s about the only one out there in media-world who has actually been calling it out, pretty much from the beginning

King Power are very obviously in more trouble than they are letting on. This is total capitulation on their part.

Yep. I only saw the last 5 of the first half and all of the second and I wish I'd totally forgotten about the game.

We give the ball away so often these days. It's a sick joke and painful to watch.
We struggle to successfully complete 5 yard passes

See Sean Dyche was in the crowd.
is he what we need to steady the ship, and kick a few arses?
I wouldn’t want him to be our long term manager. But giving him a contract until the end of season with the only target of trying to keep us up…. Yes please.

Typical shit from Brendan. He thought we looked dangerous in the first half... ****ing hell man. We didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757