Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
As predictable as the sun coming up this morning.

Time was I’d be crawling out my skin wishing I was there, watching it on a stream.

Today I went shopping for towels in John Lewis and didn’t even check the score until half time. The snazzy kitchen drawer separator we purchased is more interesting and exciting than this team and this utter ****ing washed up fraud of a ‘manager’.

Time was I’d be crawling out my skin wishing I was there, watching it on a stream.

Today I went shopping for towels in John Lewis and didn’t even check the score until half time. The snazzy kitchen drawer separator we purchased is more interesting and exciting than this team and this utter ****ing washed up fraud of a ‘manager’.

What kind of towels? I went to Corbridge with my 2 boys for a walk in a storm. It was ****ing freezing but popped to a canny little pub after to see some old mates from my yoot. Didn't know the score til we got back to the car. Was incredibly meh when i heard it. Anyways, the towels?

You two are part of the problem (as am I, sadly)

Fans are now so apathetic and disinterested that the ****s are getting away with it, scot free.

There were fans today arguing with those who put that crappy banner up FFS. Not because it was really shit (which it was) but because no one will stand up and oppose these complete bastards.

Dont hope for a protest at the Brighton game, ‘cos there won’t be one

Well I helped a friend move house. Checked the score twice, once at half time and then again 20 minutes after full time, it was Meh exactly what I expected.

I can understand fans not wanting to voice there concerns about Top and the board. They have given us so many successful years as owners. Attacking the owners almost feels like a betrayal. Particularly after the tragic death.

That's said, they are so absent right now. They need to act.

What kind of towels? I went to Corbridge with my 2 boys for a walk in a storm. It was ****ing freezing but popped to a canny little pub after to see some old mates from my yoot. Didn't know the score til we got back to the car. Was incredibly meh when i heard it. Anyways, the towels?
Well we bought a set of white ones for the en suite and I treated meself to a big fluffy white bathrobe. The kind you get in a fancy hotel. ****ing well happy with that. Wife made a funny joke about me being careful not to shit myself.

Bought one with turtles on for the downstairs loo. Some like earthy pink ones for the bathroom. I want to get some earthy pinks and greens going when we decorate.

Miss being dragged on walks in shitty weather with my old man. Not long before I get the privilege of dragging my boy up Beacon Hill in sideways sleet.

Well we bought a set of white ones for the en suite and I treated meself to a big fluffy white bathrobe. The kind you get in a fancy hotel. ****ing well happy with that. Wife made a funny joke about me being careful not to shit myself.

Bought one with turtles on for the downstairs loo. Some like earthy pink ones for the bathroom. I want to get some earthy pinks and greens going when we decorate.
I mean, she has got a point.

I did the food shopping and played Mario Cart with my daughter. I just knew… everyone just knew. Everyone seemingly except for the ownership and management of the club.

Possible risk of slight overshare on internet forum, but fair play to you sir.
Well you could all do with a laugh I guess.

Had to shit in a Maccies coffee cup when we were doing a house up once and the plumbing was disconnected too.

Shat behind a tree in the park in Asfordby Valley about six months ago and all. I was quite ill that time to be fair. The dog watched my back like a true friend.

You two are part of the problem (as am I, sadly)

Fans are now so apathetic and disinterested that the ****s are getting away with it, scot free.

There were fans today arguing with those who put that crappy banner up FFS. Not because it was really shit (which it was) but because no one will stand up and oppose these complete bastards.

Dont hope for a protest at the Brighton game, ‘cos there won’t be one
You are right. I didn't don't watch it as I'm not interested. Took my lad to Salford vs. Sutton United today and enjoyed it. I'm bored of the premier league.

Miss being dragged on walks in shitty weather with my old man. Not long before I get the privilege of dragging my boy up Beacon Hill in sideways sleet.
John Lewis? En Suite?

You've changed.

Posh ****.

Can't beat a good bathrobe like. Need to make sure your hoop is thoroughly wiped n all though. I've been keeping an eye out for some of them proper massive fluffy bunny slippers to go with. Mens slippers are ****ing shit, just like pretend shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263