Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't beat a good bathrobe like. Need to make sure your hoop is thoroughly wiped n all though. I've been keeping an eye out for some of them proper massive fluffy bunny slippers to go with. Mens slippers are ****ing shit, just like pretend shoes.
Aye but ones that you can slip your foot into, the boot ones are comfy as **** but smell like rotting chicken in under week.

Well you could all do with a laugh I guess.

Had to shit in a Maccies coffee cup when we were doing a house up once and the plumbing was disconnected too.

Shat behind a tree in the park in Asfordby Valley about six months ago and all. I was quite ill that time to be fair. The dog watched my back like a true friend.
Erm anyone just browsing this and reading this post might think they were reading a scat forum

You two are part of the problem (as am I, sadly)

Fans are now so apathetic and disinterested that the ****s are getting away with it, scot free.

There were fans today arguing with those who put that crappy banner up FFS. Not because it was really shit (which it was) but because no one will stand up and oppose these complete bastards.

Dont hope for a protest at the Brighton game, ‘cos there won’t be one
The KP was ****ing embarrassing when I was there. Shameful from the fans, too.

Track record. Last time I stayed at my mum’s overnight I was making a brew in the morning, pushed out a risky fart and shit on the kitchen floor.
But I bet you never went to your Nan’s and missed a phone call.

Fans are now so apathetic and disinterested that the ****s are getting away with it, scot free.

There were fans today arguing with those who put that crappy banner up FFS. Not because it was really shit (which it was) but because no one will stand up and oppose these complete bastards.

Normally would agree. But what impact can the fans really have on our situation? The board have had loads of justification for booting him from the job....including him slating them publicly.we don't even have ITK accounts pretending he's on a final warning or any of that shit. Fans could turn up and boo for 90mins and the odds on his sacking wouldn't budge.

The KP was ****ing embarrassing when I was there. Shameful from the fans, too.
I was at the Newcastle game, first time in a while as I live downunder. Felt like a morgue.

Worst atmosphere I’ve ever felt. Just sat listening to gloating Geordies.

What happened to vocal support from L1 in my absence?

Now in the singing section in SK1, singing the Leo Ulloa song, or a load of others that they’ve made up themselves and no one else knows - utterly pointless load of self-important shit that has no actual impact on the atmosphere whatsoever

All started to went wrong when we got rid of the clappers…..

I can understand fans not wanting to voice there concerns about Top and the board. They have given us so many successful years as owners. Attacking the owners almost feels like a betrayal. Particularly after the tragic death.

That's said, they are so absent right now. They need to act.
If they deserve praise for the successful years, then they should should criticism for the current mess.

We are. We witnessed 90 minutes of pure scat from our rabble today.
Actually, it wasn’t 90 minutes of shit
The first half wasn’t too bad, and if Barnes from earlier in the season , was playing, we could have been a couple to the good .
Gollum made a change at half time that took BR nearly half an hour to respond to
By then, it was too late

I was at the Newcastle game, first time in a while as I live downunder. Felt like a morgue.

Worst atmosphere I’ve ever felt. Just sat listening to gloating Geordies.

Worst live sports experience of my life. Also my kids first city game. Super.

Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371