Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they deserve praise for the successful years, then they should should criticism for the current mess.

Yes that's fair - but if you're balancing the scales between the success they've brought to the club Vs the 'mess' we are in now, then the plus side massively, massively outweighs the negative still. Surely there can't be any argument over that?

(This is an internet forum, of course there is argument over that - but objectively there isn't)

Especially if you weigh the current mess Vs most of our other non-KP Premier League existence.

Yes that's fair - but if you're balancing the scales between the success they've brought to the club Vs the 'mess' we are in now, then the plus side massively, massively outweighs the negative still. Surely there can't be any argument over that?

(This is an internet forum, of course there is argument over that - but objectively there isn't)

Especially if you weigh the current mess Vs most of our other non-KP Premier League existence.
A difference in opinion doesn’t necessarily mean that either person lacks objectivity.

Objectively, the club is in a bad place right now, both on and off the pitch. Objectively, the ultimate responsibility for that lies with those in charge of the club.

I’m not arguing. We’re all Leicester fans and want the best for the club. Just giving my opinion and adding to the debate.

Balance has to consider how recent things are/were and the impact for the future as well surely?

You can’t say a house is fine because you’ve had lovely times in it if it’s on fire..

Shat behind a tree in the park in Asfordby Valley about six months ago and all. I was quite ill that time to be fair. The dog watched my back like a true friend.
You're very lucky to have that kind of dog. Mine would both be licking their lips and saying, "Yummee!". But that's Cocker Spaniels for you.

You're very lucky to have that kind of dog. Mine would both be licking their lips and saying, "Yummee!". But that's Cocker Spaniels for you.
Should I be offended that my mutt will guzzle down a cat turd as if it were a delicious truffle but couldn’t even bring herself to look at my shit?

One weird thing was the offside decision for their first goal. The VAR angle was comical and they only put lines on the feet positions. I'm pretty sure Johnson's shoulder was further upfield than Faes's foot, but never really got a good view due to the absurd angle they used. Most definitely clutching at straws here but I just felt it was a bit odd. Probably wouldn't have changed the result of course.

What dope started the "Champions of England, you'll never sing that" to us

Balance has to consider how recent things are/were and the impact for the future as well surely?

You can’t say a house is fine because you’ve had lovely times in it if it’s on fire..

So you think the predicament we're currently in counts outweighs all the success they've brought us?

I don't and can't agree with that.

One weird thing was the offside decision for their first goal. The VAR angle was comical and they only put lines on the feet positions. I'm pretty sure Johnson's shoulder was further upfield than Faes's foot, but never really got a good view due to the absurd angle they used. Most definitely clutching at straws here but I just felt it was a bit odd. Probably wouldn't have changed the result of course.
My thoughts too. Not that it would have mattered in the long run but I thought he was offside.

Well you could all do with a laugh I guess.

Had to shit in a Maccies coffee cup when we were doing a house up once and the plumbing was disconnected too.

Shat behind a tree in the park in Asfordby Valley about six months ago and all. I was quite ill that time to be fair. The dog watched my back like a true friend.
I shat behind some bushes in Groby a couple of months back. I was out for a walk and remember sweating profusely when that awful creeping feeling of 'I don't think I'll make it back in time' descended upon me. Luckily I had a pack of tissues in my back pack so didn't have to perform the dog scrape method at the end of proceedings.

Unfortunately the highlight of the day was an after match pint in Hooters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758