Nottingham Forest (a) - Sat 20 Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motown Fox

Forest away ticket details now on the OS

Away tickets for City's trip to East Midlands rivals Nottingham Forest later this month are now on sale from the City Fanstore and at www.lcfcdirect.com

Following the home double-header against Reading and Bristol City, the Foxes travel to the City Ground on Saturday August 20 for their second consecutive away league game at the home of a local rival.

Over 6,000 City supporters made the trip to Coventry's Ricoh Arena on the opening day of the season and demand for tickets for the Forest game is likely to be similarly high, so advance purchases are strongly recommended.

The priority schedule for the fixture is as follows:

Monday August 8 - Priority 1 Season Ticket Holders

Tuesday August 9 - Priority 2 Season Ticket Holders

Wednesday August 10 - Priority 3 Season Ticket Holders

Thursday August 11 - Members

Friday August 12 - General Sale

Tickets are priced £30.00 for Adults; £22.00 for Seniors (65+); £16.00 for Under-18s; and £8.00 for Under-12s.

Tickets can be purchased now from www.lcfcdirect.com or from the brand new City Fanstore.

It is recommended that supporters wishing to purchase tickets for the game in person do so before Saturday's game against Reading and next Wednesday's game against Bristol City, due to temporary matchday ticket arrangements brought about by the redevelopment of the matchday ticket office.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the tickets went on sale yesterday but they only tell us about it today?

How many do we have?

So the tickets went on sale yesterday but they only tell us about it today?

they only put the announcement that tickets are on sale on the website yesterday, but the info for the dates to purchase, has been in the away tickets section for a while.

Last edited:
Hi Guys Jeff has given me permission to post the following invite

Notts County Football Club would like to invite all travelling Foxes to our Meadow Lane Sports Bar on the 20th of August
Our Bar and Kitchen will be open from 10.30am serving a wide range of food and both alcoholic and soft drinks
We have an onsite car park priced at £4
We are a 5 minute walk from the train station and then a 5 minute walk to The City Ground
We ask that all fans show their match ticket, season ticket or supporters club memebership card to get in.
Any questions please post and i'll check back regularly

237 when I checked just after Boc's post. 235 now.

i wouldn't hold much faith in those numbers, it was at 476 when i was trying to buy online on Monday

If they're no longer showing the option to purchase tickets online, does that mean that they are sold out?

Hi Guys Jeff has given me permission to post the following invite

Notts County Football Club would like to invite all travelling Foxes to our Meadow Lane Sports Bar on the 20th of August
Our Bar and Kitchen will be open from 10.30am serving a wide range of food and both alcoholic and soft drinks
We have an onsite car park priced at £4
We are a 5 minute walk from the train station and then a 5 minute walk to The City Ground
We ask that all fans show their match ticket, season ticket or supporters club memebership card to get in.
Any questions please post and i'll check back regularly
Does the sports bar there have Sky? Wouldnt mind taking in Arsenal v Liverpool prior to the big one!! Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757