Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Forest have anything about them they’ll stroll it against that 11.

Park the bus…..
72898705.jpg

Largely persists with the same old feckwits that have stunk the club out for the last few weeks.

I have zero optimism for today. It just feels as though we have a pathetic manager leading a mess of a squad.

My only positive today is that Forest line up. What a shite side. However, they have heart and desire and we don't. And that's all you need to beat us nowadays.

It's interesting that since Emery took over at Villa he has played 4-4-2 almost every single game. Largely, it has worked wonders.

Sometimes, managers like to over complicate the game to make themselves seem important. Brendan is definitely in that mould.

It's interesting that since Emery took over at Villa he has played 4-4-2 almost every single game. Largely, it has worked wonders.

Sometimes, managers like to over complicate the game to make themselves seem important. Brendan is definitely in that mould.

It's the single biggest reason why I'm really struggling to watch or enjoy football any more.

It is full of fecking plastic pep wanker managers who have fallen for the bollocks and believe that there is only one way to do things.

Rodgers is almost the perfect example. He's a nothing person who has read books and listened to other managers and cultivated his persona. It works because he's no idiot but it's so insincere and limited. Only truly thick young players fall for it. Which is why our squad is largely full of personality-free morons.

I'd snap your hands off right now for Sam Allardyce. Honestly I would.

With that lineup, we need a lot from Harvey Barnes if we're going to win this game.

He's key to avoiding Vardy being isolated. Otherwise we're just hoping Tielemans or Albrighton play the perfect pass and Vardy can take it

Barnes has been woeful and deserves dropping but fortunately for him, he is literally the only winger we have so he has to play.

I'm not sure why we aren't putting someone like Maswanhise on the bench though but would be madness to start one of the U23s out of no where for their first ever senior game.

It's the single biggest reason why I'm really struggling to watch or enjoy football any more.

It is full of fecking plastic pep wanker managers who have fallen for the bollocks and believe that there is only one way to do things.

Rodgers is almost the perfect example. He's a nothing person who has read books and listened to other managers and cultivated his persona. It works because he's no idiot but it's so insincere and limited. Only truly thick young players fall for it. Which is why our squad is largely full of personality-free morons.

I totally agree. A back to basics football manager would sort out so many of our current issues. They're hard to find though, now. Even Dyche was tinkering about with some weird shit formations and selections at Burnley before his time came to an end.

Rodgers believes in his own 'genius' which is why he finds it so easy to blame everyone else rather than change.

It’s exactly the same approach as the Newcastle game.
Set up not to concede but provide little threat which invites pressure and chances against us. Hopefully get to half-time without conceding. Then when we go a goal down change it and play with more ambition once it is probably too late.
Hope I am wrong.

Don’t forget that Forest are complete and utter shite

Barnes has been woeful and deserves dropping but fortunately for him, he is literally the only winger we have so he has to play.

I'm not sure why we aren't putting someone like Maswanhise on the bench though but would be madness to start one of the U23s out of no where for their first ever senior game.
Shouldn’t play with wingers if we don’t have any.

Half time!?!

5 minute milestones are more realistic.

We'll start slow and try to contain them but they will be on it from the start and just bully us like pretty much all teams do.

Made all the more annoying by the fact we won the league by doing the exact opposite of what we are now guilty of.

It really is so frustrating.

How misserable do they look?
Grimm. They are not looking like they don't want to be there.

The line up suggests we are going to play a very very deep block

Against the shittest team in the League

He’s a ****ing coward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866