Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton, Villa, Spuds, Manyoo, the Arse

Not a single point

Rock bottom by the end of Feb

Can't score, can't pass, can't defend

Laughable. Horrible, horrible defending. Rodgers must, must now be let go. I don't care who gets the gig, Dyche, Ince, Priti ****ing Patel, a pencil sharpener, anything or anyone would be better than this complete ****ing mess of a manager.
Claude can you back s’il vous plait?

Laughable. Horrible, horrible defending. Rodgers must, must now be let go. I don't care who gets the gig, Dyche, Ince, Priti ****ing Patel, a pencil sharpener, anything or anyone would be better than this complete ****ing mess of a manager.
Well that would definitely draw our time in the Premier League to an end.

Brunt is nowhere near this level. But he's preferred to Soyuncu and Vestergaard.

First time I saw him it was obvious he was League 2 at best standard. Never seen a sign that he's anything more. How he's part of our first team squad is staggering.

Ndidi
Barnes
Vardy
Castagne
Tielemans
 Ricardo
Soyuncu

These players are all shadows of their former selves and it is simply too ****ing easy to say that they aren't good enough. That's patently untrue. They are, they have been and they can be but they are simply being mismanaged to death by an arrogant prick who refuses to go back to basics and wants to show us instead, what a genius he is. **** him. Sideways. With a witch's broom. Smeared in the Aids virus.

We are odds on for relegation if the worthless **** stays another minute. His negative poison is killing everything we've achieved. I haven't detested a manager this much since McLintock. Not even Holloway or Puel. Just **** off. Literally anyone would be better even if it just produces a breath of fresh air that brings a few positive results, enough to scrape survival & a chance to rebuild.

Literally. ****ing. Anyone.

But we are now led by gutless shadows who only know how to work in the good times. I have zero hope.

Ndidi
Barnes
Vardy
Castagne
Tielemans
 Ricardo
Soyuncu

These players are all shadows of their former selves and it is simply too ****ing easy to say that they aren't good enough. That's patently untrue. They are, they have been and they can be but they are simply being mismanaged to death by an arrogant prick who refuses to go back to basics and wants to show us instead, what a genius he is. **** him. Sideways. With a witch's broom. Smeared in the Aids virus.
So you're beginning to doubt Rodger's managerial genius?

The inevitability of this performance.

The inevitability of this result.

The inevitability of what Rodgers says afterwards.

The inevitabillity of not a word from anyone in power at the club.

The inevitability of relegation.

More likely to have some monks come round rather than actually do something that might give us a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757