Notts Forest

I must admit that, whilst Forest are reassuringly awful, we're so shit ourselves that there is no fun to be poked.

I must admit that, whilst Forest are reassuringly awful, we're so shit ourselves that there is no fun to be poked.
If they could pick any team in this league to play against after the break who do you think it would be?

I've been reading about Forest recently and it seems their owner is a complete lunatic who signs a huge load of players before every season, which disrupts the squad. In recent seasons, they keep starting badly and improving as the season goes on. This approach seems to be some new model in football, where the owner signs players and the manager just has to deal with it.

Perhaps unsurprisingly for an owner of this temperament, there have been six managers since he took over in 2017 so he is not a believer in giving a manager time. For this reason, I assume Steve Cooper to be sacked shortly but I would not want that if I was a Forest fan.

I've been reading about Forest recently and it seems their owner is a complete lunatic who signs a huge load of players before every season, which disrupts the squad. In recent seasons, they keep starting badly and improving as the season goes on. This approach seems to be some new model in football, where the owner signs players and the manager just has to deal with it.

Perhaps unsurprisingly for an owner of this temperament, there have been six managers since he took over in 2017 so he is not a believer in giving a manager time. For this reason, I assume Steve Cooper to be sacked shortly but I would not want that if I was a Forest fan.
It’s the same at Olympiacos, he must sign about 3000 players every season. It’s surprising he has time for his other interests and criminal activities.

We need to be all over Steve Cooper when they sack him.

How's life below us?
Come on Rich. This is the equivalent of two ugly guys arguing who is the best looking.

Anyway, on a more serious note. How do you feel about Cooper? Is he the right man to continue? For me it is a strange one. He did an amazing job last season but when we played you last week I thought you were one of the poorest teams we have ever played at this level (which I didn't expect).

Come on Rich. This is the equivalent of two ugly guys arguing who is the best looking.

Anyway, on a more serious note. How do you feel about Cooper? Is he the right man to continue? For me it is a strange one. He did an amazing job last season but when we played you last week I thought you were one of the poorest teams we have ever played at this level (which I didn't expect).
Just a flippant throwaway comment dude that's all.

Cooper's fine by me and most fans. Apart from v your lot and Newcastle we haven't really been that bad.

His team selections are a little worrying at times but he's getting there. Several signings have bit the dust but once all fit and his final team selection hopefully starts gelling we may hit the dizzying heights of lower midtable.
Last night was a lot better

Wow. Just wow !
Your lads did well.
Yes they had their chances, but you have to take them
on another day VVD may have had a hat trick

With an ageing midfield,
Klopp has big problems

See how long before the loveable Scouse scallies turn against him :)

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854