November Internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can this be done with a PS5?
Well it depends how many seats your sofa has, I doubt a little two seater could handle it but a PS5 should run smoothly when plugged into a large corner sofa or a deep leather sofa.

Thank god we can now close the November Internationals thread. The most pointless set of games since the last international break. 'Let's send these overplayed guys all over europe to meet other people who have also been travelling all over europe, for a largely pointless additional tournament, what's the worst that could happen'.
Hopefully Fofana's knee not injured - very quiet on that
Tielemans playing like a thoroughbred but surely will need looking after soon or he'll be injured after christmas.
Under - 2 goals will have done him a power of good
Evans - hopefully had a lumbar support plane seat
Schmeichel - probably lying about concussion cos he's a toughnut.
Maddison, Barnes - will be like spring lambs.
Pereira, Soyuncu, Castagne, Ndidi - here come the ****ing cavalry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh, I don't understand this Nations Cup or whatever it is that's been happening. Tables, groups, jeez... wtf. More to the point, I care so little that I can't even be arsed web searching it TO understand it all. I've no idea who has won what or when or how.

Though, tb equally honest, I watched Belgium v Denmark last night and enjoyed the game... whatever the outcome meant, or didn't mean. And, no, don't tell me. I'll only go the internet equivalent of glassy eyed.

Tbh, I don't understand this Nations Cup or whatever it is that's been happening. Tables, groups, jeez... wtf. More to the point, I care so little that I can't even be arsed web searching it TO understand it all. I've no idea who has won what or when or how.

Though, tb equally honest, I watched Belgium v Denmark last night and enjoyed the game... whatever the outcome meant, or didn't mean. And, no, don't tell me. I'll only go the internet equivalent of glassy eyed.
It’s just instead of actual friendlies, as far as I understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263