Novo

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Probably old news but according to todays Scottish Mirror we have tabled an offer of £450,000 for Nacho Novo.Rangers offered £250,000 which was turned down,Celtic are also in the hunt.

Striker,20 odd SPL goals this season,fast.I'm not toosure about him

highland fox said:
Probably old news but according to todays Scottish Mirror we have tabled an offer of £450,000 for Nacho Novo.Rangers offered £250,000 which was turned down,Celtic are also in the hunt.

Good to have a Scottish correspondent. :wink:

Just to add, from the Mercury:

City, meanwhile, have been linked with a move for Dundee's Spanish striker Nacho Novo.

Novo, who went to Dens Park for £100,000 from Raith Rovers two years ago, scored 25 times last season but Dundee are desperate for funds as they attempt to move out of administration.

The club's chief executive, Peter Marr, who also confirmed Rangers' interest in the player, said: "There's been an inquiry from an English First Division club but no firm offer yet.

"Once manager Jim Duffy returns from holiday this weekend we will speak to those who are interested, along with the administrator."

link

luke_lcfc said:
highland fox said:

sounds promising!

That just confirms to me you don't know much about football. It's the SPL, does that mean anything to you? :wink:

Tell me where Craig Hignett plays again? Left back? :lol: :wink:

beaumontfox said:
stop picking on your bro!!

besides,everything he knows about football YOU taught him....so that says a lot doesn't it!! :p

apparently he would prefer to go to one of the Old Firm clubs,but we've put in the best offer......

BF, I teach him, he doesn't listen, and he doesn't care either. Not a reflection on me. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
luke_lcfc said:
highland fox said:

sounds promising!

That just confirms to me you don't know much about football. It's the SPL, does that mean anything to you? :wink:

Tell me where Craig Hignett plays again? Left back? :lol: :wink:

i was being sarcastic!! god mark!

Think of the possibilities of having a 'Nacho' at the walkers, I'll bring the dip :lol:

Naughty Fox said:
Think of the possibilities of having a 'Nacho' at the walkers, I'll bring the dip :lol:

Beauty. We should sign a player called Pringle too and kick him in.

There was a Pringle,he used to play for Charlton a few years back.The thought of him and Nacho up front sends me all a quaver. :wink:

highland fox said:
There was a Pringle,he used to play for Charlton a few years back.The thought of him and Nacho up front sends me all a quaver. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there a Brannigan? What about signing a Square or a McCoy, y'know, that old Doctor Who.

Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:

Is there a Brannigan? What about signing a Square or a McCoy, y'know, that old Doctor Who.

There is Wotsitsname available on a free.

Naughty Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:

There is Wotsitsname available on a free.

HEEHEE, we could re-sign Chip Sticks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757