O Neill to Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
MON to Forest.
And Keane as assistant.

It might work. I know it's often said he hasn't been the same since Robertson retired, but I don't really know how much more he could have been expected to achieve with Eire. I certainly wish him the best, I unashamedly want our tradition rivals in the top division with us (and subjected to biannual beatings of course)

As an unashamed fan of MON and an unashamed despiser of Notts Florist, this pains me.

I don't like it one bit.

Hope it ends badly but you never know.

I fail to see how either of them can be happy to work under a nutter like their owner.

I can't see it lasting

He starts at home to Bristol City today. First time I've looked for a Florist fixture in many, many years. I'm more interested in that game than ours. I can't bring myself to give a shit about us any more this season.

Can you watch Chumpionship games online?

He starts at home to Bristol City today. First time I've looked for a Florist fixture in many, many years. I'm more interested in that game than ours. I can't bring myself to give a shit about us any more this season.

Can you watch Chumpionship games online?

A few occasionally appear on Reddit, but not many

Highlights are on Quest on either Saturday night or Sunday morning. It’s on freeview and Sky and that. I watch it on UKTV catch up to fast forward through the absolutely terrible punditry.

Highlights are on Quest on either Saturday night or Sunday morning. It’s on freeview and Sky and that. I watch it on UKTV catch up to fast forward through the absolutely terrible punditry.

Yuk. The idea of sitting through the highlights of that league is not attractive one bit. Presumably, it's on that channel because everyone else feels the same way.

I'm just looking to find something interesting to watch this season. I'm not interested in Leicester any more. I couldn't give a shit about the title race or relegation battle at the bottom. Nothing this season is remotely interesting in the Premier League.

Florist under MON and with Benny at the back and Keane in the dugout does appeal. It won't be dull.

Oops. Florist losing at home.

"Posted at 45' - Yohan Benalouane (Nottingham Forest) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul".

He's also had their only attempt on target though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757