Off topic nonsense from the Hull pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Please do not reformat my posts. The formatting is the crucial part of the equation where author of pre-match thread = Joe_Fox. Do not tinker with it.

I urge you all to ignore the new format that is raping our very right to display threads as we wish.

Webbo - don't start a formatting war.

Re: Hull Pre-match Thread

These mods will have us all wearing swastikas and invading Russia if they get their way!

NO TO FORMATTING. NO NO NO.

YES TO NON-FORMATTING. YES YES YES.

Re: Hull

Please do not reformat my posts. The formatting is the crucial part of the equation where author of pre-match thread = Joe_Fox. Do not tinker with it.

I urge you all to ignore the new format that is raping our very right to display threads as we wish.

The excuses have started already.....:icon_wink

Hull Pre-match Thread

It looks like Webbo (or maybe a trigger happy moderator) has declared war - he is such a fascist toilet sometimes.

It looks like Webbo (or maybe a trigger happy moderator) has declared war - he is such a fascist toilet sometimes.

It is outbursts like this that make me appreciate authoritarian Government.

Get over it.

How about we just delete this thread and let anyone start it - getting bored of this bollocks now.

Re: Hull

Get back in your box.

Get over it.

How about we just delete this thread and let anyone start it - getting bored of this bollocks now.

Huffy pants.

Mods, please delete this thread for Captain Sensible, we're boring him now.

I didn't do it. But I would have done if I'd been around when you started the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46