oh bugger...5hite time for MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

i'm not one of MA's biggest fans, but i just want to say that we should give him the season. his quote the other day about what he's achieved for us did make me think a little. also, get a newbie in and give them 10-15-20 games who knows what'll happen. at least we're picking up points here and there and we aren't in the drop zone.
consolidation year, then re-assess.
let the slating begin... :wink:

No slating from me you dirty ol' git. So there are a few reasonable people on this forum after all who are being drowned out by semi literate, fickle boneheads.

Granted there are one or two in the Adams Out movement who are thoughtful types (like Redditch who has always been sceptical about him and consistency is a trait that I respect) but most are of the 'Homus Boneheadus' species who have yet to evolve reasoning faculties.

MK Fox's position (er not the Karmasutra thingy) is entirely reasonable. He has doubts about Mr Adams but, like me, is prepared to see him tough it out in the hot seat till May.

Now whether you love Micky or loathe him surely that is a view all Leicester fans can buy into (except, perhaps, the boneheads as they may not understand it)?

chandler maybe you are the ****ing bone head. shut the **** up, just how long are you willing to see your club turn into utter shite because that is all i have seen this season. now wake up you BONEHEAD and smell the bloody coffee, we aRE GOING NOWHERE WITH THIS MANAGER WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS 442 FROM HIS 352. he has no tactical knowledge what so ever. sack him now and at least make it look like we are trying to improve things.

lako42 said:
chandler maybe you are the **** bone head. shut the **** up, just how long are you willing to see your club turn into utter shite because that is all i have seen this season. now wake up you BONEHEAD and smell the bloody coffee, we aRE GOING NOWHERE WITH THIS MANAGER WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS 442 FROM HIS 352. he has no tactical knowledge what so ever. sack him now and at least make it look like we are trying to improve things.

You have to admit thouugh, these Peugeots are very similar, just different dashboard designs.

Lako this topic is getting boring, who would you replace adams with? Is that person going to have the cash to get in a quality centre mid?

If Adams manages to finish with us in the top 8 he will have done ok for the squad he has. For the first time he has a squad with no contractual restrictions inherited from bygone eras. The jury is out on Adams for me he has neither delighted or gutted me. I think a better manager could have kept us up last season but we have to start again and this is truly the first season the majority of the squad is 'his'. He has shown great character in sticking with us for this length of time he deserves a whole season.

If we finish out of the top 8 burn an effagy of him, if we get promoted give him the key to the city but FFS we are 10th at the minute and although it aint pretty stick with it, its a long season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669