Oh dear, looking bleak for the trees...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

Losing 1-0, Mcsheffery (sp), if they lose they really are about down. Not sure whether to be happy or not.

Lboro fox said:
Losing 1-0, Mcsheffery (sp), if they lose they really are about down. Not sure whether to be happy or not.

Wasn't he the youngest ever PL scorer until that bloke from Leeds. :?: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

If they lose to Cov then they look very bleak for the remainder of the season. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN.

:smt006

Where is Marlon?
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
whistle.gif
whistle.gif

Steven said:
Lboro fox said:

Wasn't he the youngest ever PL scorer until that bloke from Leeds. :?: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

If they lose to Cov then they look very bleak for the remainder of the season. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Was Rooney before the Leeds bloke, not sure about who held the record prior to that. Always looks a fairly useful player though.

Walshey - SPINELESS \/\/ANKERS said:
Every one of them but Morgan and Gerrard.

A disgrace to the shirt, the club and themselves. I would not be sorry to see every one of them f*cked off in the summer.

Tonight I was ashamed to be a Forest fan as we ironically chanted "we've had a shot on goal" after 82 minutes of football - These are the chants of mickey mouse seaside teams not former European Champions.

I think the forest fans are finally being realistic although im sure they will be convinced that they will beat plymouth 3-0 and that will be the start of thier promotion push! :D :D :D

Lboro fox said:
Walshey - SPINELESS \/\/ANKERS said:
Every one of them but Morgan and Gerrard.

A disgrace to the shirt, the club and themselves. I would not be sorry to see every one of them f*cked off in the summer.

Tonight I was ashamed to be a Forest fan as we ironically chanted "we've had a shot on goal" after 82 minutes of football - These are the chants of mickey mouse seaside teams not former European Champions.

I think the forest fans are finally being realistic although im sure they will be convinced that they will beat plymouth 3-0 and that will be the start of thier promotion push! :D :D :D

How dare they compere themselves with mickey mouse seaside teams.Hartlepool and Bournemouth could well be a division above them next season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

can any forest fan post a reply without mentioning they where former european champions :lol: WORTHINGTON CUP WINNERS 2000 :roll: :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669