Oi Spanky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

I've had my LG Slider for a few months now and it's fecking aweful. The touch bit below the screen appears to have a life of it's own and half the time I will be part way through doing something, sending a text, playing a game or whatever, with my fingers nowhere near it and it keeps shooting off to the top left, or just locking in a cycle. Is this a firmware thing you guys at LG are aware of?

Hey Matt,

Sorry for the late reply, i was away in Turkey, it was great anywhoo back to this, yep sounds like a software problem, the KV5900 does seem to have a problem with that fuking annoying circle in the middle, its all touch pad which makes it worst,

I will see what i can do regarding software, maybe send you update via email.

I'll be in touch.

Didn't know you worked for LG - aren't they a pseudo for one of the big name Japanese firms.

I have a massive LG flat screen TV which the family loves.

Didn't know you worked for LG - aren't they a pseudo for one of the big name Japanese firms.

I have a massive LG flat screen TV which the family loves.

LG = Lucky Goldstar = Korean. :icon_wink

The Koreans are fantastic.

Matt, how is your phone?

Sitting in the cupboard. I was told it was broken and to take it into carphone warehouse to have it fixed (they wouldn't replace it), but I can't be arsed with the hassle over a phone that already broke after a months light use. I'm currently using my previous XDA phone, much prefer it. May purchase an Android phone when one comes out on Orange.

Sitting in the cupboard. I was told it was broken and to take it into carphone warehouse to have it fixed (they wouldn't replace it), but I can't be arsed with the hassle over a phone that already broke after a months light use. I'm currently using my previous XDA phone, much prefer it. May purchase an Android phone when one comes out on Orange.

good old LG eh! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47