Oi you, pipe down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/article.asp?id=207624&cpid=10

Oi christian, why dont you bog off with your crap "Im scottish, therefore i hate the English" tripe and piss off from the crap london club you play for. Hows about you earn some good scottish money, im sure peterhead are in desperate need of a tea lady.

So just take yourself, that wee backstabber and any other pathetic individuals who want to piss on our parade to some remote island with no tv's where you cant see us England fans enjoying ourselves at a real competition.

Why the fudge is this on skysports anyway?!? Im sure they could find a story about a bolivian boy for city to sign, or something. Even joe_fox managed that

Lboro fox said:
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/article.asp?id=207624&cpid=10

Oi christian, why dont you bog off with your crap "Im scottish, therefore i hate the English" tripe and piss off from the crap london club you play for. Hows about you earn some good scottish money, im sure peterhead are in desperate need of a tea lady.

So just take yourself, that wee backstabber and any other pathetic individuals who want to piss on our parade to some remote island with no tv's where you cant see us England fans enjoying ourselves at a real competition.

Why the fudge is this on skysports anyway?!? Im sure they could find a story about a bolivian boy for city to sign, or something. Even joe_fox managed that

I did, maybe Sky should give me a job and sack the twat that came up with that story. What a load of crap.

Why the over reaction to this?

A reporter asked Dailly if he wanted England to do well, and he said no.

All he did was answer a question from a journalist, in an honest way. Would you want him to lie instead?

I don't blame Dailly for saying that, he's Scottish and he has a right to want England to lose.

I'd rather footballers give honest answers to questions like that than the kind of bland cliche ridden nonsense you get when you ask someone like Owen or Shearer a question. Most footballers have perfected the art of answering questions without saying anything new or interesting.

If i was asked do i want Scotland to do well...

I'd laugh and say "who?"

It's just like a Forest player being asked if he wants Leicester to do well :wink:

Hey webby, either way this is a crap story, and despite his neanderthal hatred whats the problem with providing some support for the country that pays his wages. He should remember he does not earn his substantial money in a shite country where a club such as caen will employ him?
who knows? i was digging as much at the journalism as the crap opinion itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758